Greit 'Oll El Original 12 en 1

Angelicus

Ingredients: Mineral oil, vegetable oil, Quaternary Ammonium, Dimethecone, Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Mineral Water, Citric Acid, Color, Sodium Benzonate.

Fruit oil consists of: carrot, cinnamon, watercress, aloe vera, celery, onion, garlic, rosemary, sage, collagen, bernea, alquitira.

Smells like: Candy or fake fruit. Skittles, Now-n-Laters. It's orangy-colored like Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner but isn't as thick. (Note, The ingredients are not in order on the label).

Review: When I put it in my hair, it felt immediately soft. After waiting 20 minutos, I rinsed it out. My hair didn't feel coated like it does with most dominican conditioners. My hair felt clean, ready for my leave-in. It also had good slip, and I kept ooohing and ahhhing about how good my hair smelled. Me likey :yep: I give it an 8.

So now you all can stop stocking out sickbay.biz and buy a different product :lol:

lexi08

:lachen: I guess I will stop stalking Sickbay for the Silicon Mix products. Maybe I will try this sounds like a good product. I really need to stop buying conditioners, I have too many already :ohwell: Thanks alot Anky for making my PJitis flare up :rolleyes:

Angelicus

I really need to stop buying conditioners, I have too many already

You should either sell them to me or mix them all together to make one super conditioner. I'm not laughing. Join the United Negro Anky Fund.

miracle

I was just looking at this conditioner last night on Sickbay. :look: :look: Dang it!!!!!! The force....is....callling......my......name..... :grin: :grin:

LABETT

I tried the 12 en 1 conditioner for the first time last week and I like it as well I am going to mix it with my 9 en 1.
I love dominican conditioners I made a list for my friend who is in the DR.
I will be mixing different conditioners thanks to you Anky.

Angelicus

Oh No, I think I am addicted to sniffing Greit 12 en 1. LABETT, is the 9 en 1 similar to the 12 en 1? Does it smell the same? *sniff sniff*

angellazette

anky said:

Ingredients: Mineral oil, vegetable oil, Quaternary Ammonium, Dimethecone, Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Mineral Water, Citric Acid, Color, Sodium Benzonate.

Fruit oil consists of: carrot, cinnamon, watercress, aloe vera, celery, onion, garlic, rosemary, sage, collagen, bernea, alquitira.

Smells like: Candy or fake fruit. Skittles, Now-n-Laters. It's orangy-colored like Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner but isn't as thick. (Note, The ingredients are not in order on the label).

Review: When I put it in my hair, it felt immediately soft. After waiting 20 minutos, I rinsed it out. My hair didn't feel coated like it does with most dominican conditioners. My hair felt clean, ready for my leave-in. It also had good slip, and I kept ooohing and ahhhing about how good my hair smelled. Me likey :yep: I give it an 8.

So now you all can stop stocking out sickbay.biz and buy a different product :lol:

Shoot the products I want aren't even mentioned on the board and they're out of stock! That just makes me believe they are good products!

Honey6928215

I want to add that this product stimulates hair growth. Tropical Cinnamon Shampoo & Conditioner is the same way. Thought I throw that in. :D

LABETT

anky said:
Oh No, I think I am addicted to sniffing Greit 12 en 1. LABETT, is the 9 en 1 similar to the 12 en 1? Does it smell the same? *sniff sniff*
The 9 en 1 is a lot thinner than 12 en 1 and does not smell as good as 12 en 1 but I get more slip with the 9 en 1 and the 9 en 1 rinse has cinnamon and tingles my scalp.

ccd

I have 11 en 1 and it has alot of those natural oils.......haven't used in a while.....Glad 12 is working for you!!!

Love your avatar girl!!!

Healthb4Length

anky said:
You should either sell them to me or mix them all together to make one super conditioner. I'm not laughing. Join the United Negro Anky Fund.

Girl...me too, I've got so much conditioners it's not funny! You name it I've got it! And with this review, I'm about to pick up some more!

senimoni

anky said:

Is this the bottle or the tub?