D'Fina 11 en 1: A deep conditioner????

taz007

Hey All,

Is D'Fina 11 en 1 conditioner a moisturizing conditioner, a deep conditioner, or something that will dry out my hair eventually?

I just tried this for the first time and it made my 4ZZZZ hair softer than any other conditioner that I have EVER used and I am a major PJ.

Here are the ingredients:

Purified water, Ethyl Alcohol, lanolin, Olive Oil, Mineral Oil, Citric Acid, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Garlic, Carrot, Celery, Verbena, Watercress, Onion, Spanish Tuna (Opuntia Ficus).

What do you think?

Eisani

I love 11 en 1, it's a staple of mine and I use it for DC's CW's and Rinses. It's a versatile product, but I do rotate it w/all of my other stuff.

BostonMaria

I have a huge 50 ounce bottle that'll last me forever. I use it on my hair and also on my DD's hair almost every day and it leaves my hair feeling great. I highly recommend it. I even like it better than my Diez en Uno.

taz007

I have a huge 50 ounce bottle that'll last me forever. I use it on my hair and also on my DD's hair almost every day and it leaves my hair feeling great. I highly recommend it. I even like it better than my Diez en Uno.

BostonMaria,

Where did you get the 50 ounce bottle!!! I live in Southern California so Dominican products are unheard of over here (as far as I know)

Thank you!

LaToya28

Are you sure it's ethyl alcohol? I thought that was the kind of alcohol you drink??? If it's cetyl alcohol or something like that then it's a fatty alcohol that is good for the hair. I would consider this a moisturizing conditioner.