Got My Aveda! Joined Pure Priviledge!

chayil0427

Heya

As some of you may have read I'm doing all Aveda for 6 months. Today I picked up Aveda DR poo and con, Sap Moss Concentrate, Sap Moss Detangling Conditioner, Humectant Pomade, and Brilliant Universal Styling Cream. I also joined the Pure Priviledge program for 10 bucks and got 1200 points and a free gift. You can use the points for free items later on starting with 1500 points.

I can't wait to get in the bathroom and give it a go!

I'll post my reviews in this thread.

Chayil

Hey!!!

I got mines today too. I mentioned this in another thread...

1. Sap Moss Shampoo
2. Sap Moss Conditioner
3. Brilliant USC
4. Brilliant Damage Control
5. Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss
6. Ylang Ylang Oil (Carrier Oil) Smells really good to put thru my hair to smell good!

The sales clerk suggested Sap Moss because I already have UBH for a DC and I told her that I wanted to have something that would balance out my moisure and protein and so that is what she said I should use. We will see. I will be washing tomorrow night and I will let you know how it turned out.

The Damage: $110.79!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I HOPE I like it. The store clerk said that If I did not, I can always bring it back for a full refund so I do not feel THAT bad! :yep:

I Also joined the Pure Privilege too and got a free gift.:grin:

Last edited:
Glad you got up on the Pure Privilege card Chayil...it's the business! I don't even buy the Pure-fume spritz anymore, I just wait on my free one:grin:

Hey, I didn't receive a b'day gift and I too am a member :ohwell:. What did you get? :perplexed

*Jae wonders if she should tell blkbutterflyz cause she dont wanna mess up her hook up* lol

Well Im on their mailing list and I assume when you join PP they automatically sync you in to their mailing list. Anywho they send you a postcard and give you some choices. Last year I got a lotion made for me based on scents that I chose and what my skin was doing. The year before that I got a perfume made for me and I forgot what I got the year before that :perplexed. Anywho I LOVE them. If you go to the store ask them why you didnt receive your free bday gift they may just look up when you joined and ask for your DL for your bday and give it to you then and there.

Back