GNC Gelatin Tablets for Protein/Hair Skin Nails

LongCurlyLocks

I went to GNC to get some Detour protein bars and I asked about a pill with a lot of protein in it. I told the girl-who had on too much perfume-that I could not take biotein. She told me gelatin would work. They were 8.99 but I forgot how many were in there. I told her I would be back for them. Well, I wanted to research them first. Has anyone heard of/take this?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I don't take them, but I know a chick who says that taking gelatin capsules got her hair to MBL. She said they grew her hair fast and made her nails super strong. I forgot all about it till now....

*adding gelatin caps to my list*

mariofmagdal

I remember an older lady telling me this when I was a young girl because I wanted long nails. It should work for the hair too if that's the case.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I take them, but cannot say how effective they are alone because I also take a multi and b-complex. My nails grow extremely fast (they were fast before, but not this much) and I believe I'm getting faster hair growth as well.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
You should take an amino acid complex if you're interested in "protein pill". Aminos are the building blocks of protein, but not protein itself. Hope that makes sense.

The GNC Pro Performance Amino 1000 is good. They suggest three pills per serving, but you could get away with one or two a day.

I work at GNC.

Squikee

I always heard that Knox Gelatin (which you can buy in the grocery store) was suppose to help your nails grow long and I figure this would help your hair as well. I never tried it because my nails grow pretty long on their own but this may be something similar to those tablets.