Glamazini's Shaved Side results....

i like it!!! she's been saying forever that she's going to cut it all off. if i was planning to BC i'd play around with funky styles too.

did she get heat damage or something? I'm asking cause people were trying to tell her how to get her curls back and she plans to shave the rest?

did she get heat damage or something? I'm asking cause people were trying to tell her how to get her curls back and she plans to shave the rest?

Yeah, she got some heat damage from when she last straightened her hair. But she stated it was a known risk and she planned on cutting her hair off anyway.

I looooooooooooooooooove her! :giggle: Her hair looks fantastic. When I read the title I just thought "NooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooOOO" *breaf* "oooooooooooooo!!!!" but it looks good! I like the way it came out. So very glad it wasn't a square patch. Maybe it's just me but I'm really digging the way her hair looks in the after vid. :yep:

I really like her make up too.

I do like it more on her than I do on most folks.

I think if I were to attempt this, though, I'd go the HairCrush route so I could completely cover it if so inclined. I could see myself becoming very frustrated with the differences in length after a couple months. Then again, she did say she plans to cut it all off eventually, so I guess that's an easy way to escape the "awkward stage."

I don't like it. I like when there is only a small section shaved that's just too much. BUT I will say if she is happy then I'm happy for her as well.

it actually ended up looking nice. However, this style??? How many folks got it?

Thank goodness she has decided to cut it all off at some point, otherwise, I don't think she will like the "growing" back stage.

Back