Giovanni Hair Products on sale NOW at Target

MsBoinglicious

i always wanted to try those. I went to Rite Aid one day and saw the actual bottle. My hair would eat that up in one use lol. Maybe i will treat myself one day. I can't let go of the suave.

Neek-a-Nator

Thanks - just what I needed to hear. I need some Leave-in, triple treat and 50/50 conditioner
Your welcome, go stock up. I bought the leave-in and the smooth as silk. I don't need it now, I still have some left but that price is cheaper than usual so I figured I'd get it at the discounted rate. I was so tempted to buy the tea tree shampoo but I walked away:spinning:.

cocoaluv

Whole foods had a similar sale about 2-3 weeks ago. I got Giovanni products for 4.99 I believe. I was shocked since I expected whole foods to charge an arm and a leg for their products.

LaToya28

I loves me some Giovanni, but I've never seen them at any of the Targets near me. They are always $4.99 at TJMaxx though...I bought the Direct leave-in and the liter bottles ($12.99) of Tea Tree conditioner and Smooth as Silk Shampoo today.

zzirvingj

I reallllly hope my local Target has some Giovanni Direct because I've been out for quite some time now and Walmart didn't have any!

MrsAriannaAmbers

For shame Mrs.Ambers...I just got my laidoff notice and you go tell me about bogos

Who are you telling??? :lachen: I just bought my chihuahua Bambi some hoodies from T.J. Maxx and I just happen to go in....I was standing in the aisle...like damn dog done made me spent my hairstuff money....hmph...she can freeze...:lachen: Naw, I would neva do that to my baby! (even though I sholl was thinking about it ya'll:blush:I mean I gave it some serious thought....looking at her like you barely go outside:ohwell:)

curlydrea

They are also on sale at Walmart currently, but they didnt have the Direct Leave-in.
I'll be makin a trip to Target tomorrow:look:

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I'll be making a mad dash after I get off of work tomorrow, I don't recall ever seeing it there, but I'm hopeful.

MissAn

Chicagoland ladies: I haven't checked Target, but it's also on sale at Wal-Mart for 5.97 I think. Leave it to WM to undercut. :yep:

Last edited:

Neek-a-Nator

Oh and ladies, the Giovanni products in Target are NOT in the shampoo isle, they are in the health and beauty section near the burts bees products.