Giovanni at Target

jtotheb

So yesterday was payday, and i'm walking around Target "just looking," and low and behold, Target sales Giovanni products! :grin:

This is great for me because i've wanted to try some of the shampoos and conditioners, but can't find them anywhere in this smallish mid-west town that i live in.

What's even better, they have small sample (2 oz.) sizes for about $2 (along with full sizes for around $7 and some change). I picked up the Tee Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo and the Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner.

I can't wait until tomorrow (wash day) to try them!

robot.

yeah, i think someone posted about it a month or so ago.

but i share in your excitement! :grin: i got one of the sample sizes a few weeks ago and forgot to try it. those bottles are kinda nifty, too.

MissMasala5

So yesterday was payday, and i'm walking around Target "just looking," and low and behold, Target sales Giovanni products! :grin:

This is great for me because i've wanted to try some of the shampoos and conditioners, but can't find them anywhere in this smallish mid-west town that i live in.

What's even better, they have small sample (2 oz.) sizes for about $2 (along with full sizes for around $7 and some change). I picked up the Tee Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo and the Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner.

I can't wait until tomorrow (wash day) to try them!

I live in Chicago and I have not seen any Giovanni products in any of the Targets I have been in yet :(

jtotheb

yeah, i think someone posted about it a month or so ago.

but i share in your excitement! :grin: i got one of the sample sizes a few weeks ago and forgot to try it. those bottles are kinda nifty, too.

Yeah I'm late, but i'm glad some shares in my excitement.

It's news to me :yep: Where are you located, in fact? I'm also in a 'smallish' indiana town and have trouble finding good products :ohwell:

I live in Muncie, and if you know anything about it you know there ain't that much to choose from around here.

jtotheb

I live in Chicago and I have not seen any Giovanni products in any of the Targets I have been in yet :(

IDK...could just be in certain markets. It looked like the Target here had a whole row of natural/organic beauty products though.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I havent seen this locally. Normally I buy in bulk from luckyvitamin.com. I will keep my eyes open tho. Thanks for the info! :)

jtotheb

Smooth as Silk is my staple DC and it leaves my hair very YUMMY! I swear by it!:yep:

It's good to know you like it. Hope it works as well for me!

I havent seen this locally. Normally I buy in bulk from luckyvitamin.com. I will keep my eyes open tho. Thanks for the info! :)

Buying in bulk is a good idea...if you know what you want. I'm still trying to nail down my staple products. That's why i was so excited to see the mini bottles. Let's me try out the product without the commitment. I've got so much stuff that's just "ok" on my shelves don't need to go adding to the collection! :nono:

br0wney3z

That's funny, I was just going to start a thread about it when I saw this one. I was shocked when I saw the line there.

MzOptimistic

I live in Chi also and I have not seen any either. I love the leave in conditioner but I got tired of ordering online. I'm going to have to go look around.