Getting to Know GOD

dreamer26

Wow, when I read your post it gave me such a great feeling,because God is getting ready to do some wonderful things in your life. Why I say that, well first he's pursuing you to come to him and to get to know him. He wants you. He wants to be your Lord and your savior.

The bible says whom God loveth he chaseth. That means he troubles them, he don't give them rest and peace in their wrong. He goes after,persue.

Your next move is to surrender to the call of God. Find you a good church to attend and began to seek his face and worship him.

If God has a weakness it is for worship, he loves to be worship by someone with a pure heart and clean hands.

It hasn't been easy for you because you're trying to live your life without God and he says no more daughter, no more. God knows if he continues to bless you, and give to you, you'll never surrender to him fully.

When you surrender to God will all your problems magically go away? NO they will not, somethings may happen/change where other things might stay the same. See God don't want you to look at him as a jeannie but as your Lord and Savior. He wants you to love and trust him even if everything in your life is not exactly how you want it.

Surrender your all to him and pray and stay in your word and you will see a change in you. He'll give you peace that you've never known before, he'll began to open doors and surround you with the right people.

He' do things that only God can do in your life.

You're in the right place at the right time for God to show out in your life.
"LET HIM"

Be blessed

Dee

star

dreamer26 said:
Wow, when I read your post it gave me such a great feeling,because God is getting ready to do some wonderful things in your life. Why I say that, well first he's pursuing you to come to him and to get to know him. He wants you. He wants to be your Lord and your savior.

The bible says whom God loveth he chaseth. That means he troubles them, he don't give them rest and peace in their wrong. He goes after,persue.

Your next move is to surrender to the call of God. Find you a good church to attend and began to seek his face and worship him.

If God has a weakness it is for worship, he loves to be worship by someone with a pure heart and clean hands.

It hasn't been easy for you because you're trying to live your life without God and he says no more daughter, no more. God knows if he continues to bless you, and give to you, you'll never surrender to him fully.

When you surrender to God will all your problems magically go away? NO they will not, somethings may happen/change where other things might stay the same. See God don't want you to look at him as a jeannie but as your Lord and Savior. He wants you to love and trust him even if everything in your life is not exactly how you want it.

Surrender your all to him and pray and stay in your word and you will see a change in you. He'll give you peace that you've never known before, he'll began to open doors and surround you with the right people.

"LET HIM"

Be blessed

Dee
Preach black woman preach!! Amen, Amen & Amen & thanks TSMITH for sharing.

firecracker

Amen Dreamer said it all and rather eloquently. Tsmith your one lucky lady you just don't know it yet. You will be in my prayers.

MzOptimistic

dreamer26 said:

"LET HIM"

Be blessed

Dee

I know he's pursuing me he's came for me before, a couple of times actually but something always pulled me back...and yes I have been living my life without GOD in it but I was'nt trying too...I am also in a relationship with a man who is 40 (my youngest child father) I am slowly growing apart from him.....he's living his life very worldly....I mean I do all the right things basically...to deserve a good man....I do not party, I stay home with my kids, I do not drink, and I do not step out on this man...the only part that is missing in my life is GOD...but he is at the stage in his life that the only thing he wants to do is party, party, party....we are basically not a good match for each other...the only reason why I am still with him is because he's been there for me when I went back to school and allowed me to just focus on school without working but at the same time I am suppose to just sit around and take his mess...no more I am tired of him...he's not into the word and when I first started reading the bible...he mocked me and made fun of me....I told him he was just a stumbling block....but now that he sees I am serious he let's me read scriptures to him...my friend told me...when I start attending church that he will follow and if he don't follow...I will know that he is truly not the man for me.

Last edited:

firecracker

Sweetie don't concentrate on man. Concentrate on God. Give it all up to him truly and totally. God has a plan for all of us. It may not be at the same time so leave that man to God. Work towards getting to know God just for who he is. I know your troubled but you need self reflection not projection.

MzOptimistic

firecracker said:
Sweetie don't concentrate on man. Concentrate on God. Give it all up to him truly and totally. God has a plan for all of us. It may not be at the same time so leave that man to God. Work towards getting to know God just for who he is. I know your troubled but you need self reflection not projection.

Yes, I am going to let GOD handle him.

firecracker

tsmith said:
Yes, I am going to let GOD handle him.

Everytime your thoughts go to him replace it with God. It would be great if you two were on the same page at the same time. God will hand that issue too. I hope you find a local prayer partner to help you along the way.

MzOptimistic

firecracker said:
Everytime your thoughts go to him replace it with God. It would be great if you two were on the same page at the same time. God will hand that issue too. I hope you find a local prayer partner to help you along the way.

I have a prayer partner and she really knows the word...when she tells me something...she is always able to clarify it with scriptures from the bible....as far as for church...I have to find a church to join....

firecracker

tsmith said:
I have a prayer partner and she really knows the word...when she tells me something...she is always able to clarify it with scriptures from the bible....as far as for church...I have to find a church to join....

Good good. Take your time and check out a few ministries. You will find a fit.
Is that one of your lil cuties in your avatar?

MzOptimistic

firecracker said:
Good good. Take your time and check out a few ministries. You will find a fit.
Is that one of your lil cuties in your avatar?

Yes, my youngest daughter...she'll be three 9/21 and I have a 13 year old.