Generic brand help

NYCQT16

Natural Again
I have seen postings where ppl will say (for example) I use the generic brand of nexxus humectress or something like that. How do you know that this is the generic brand of the particular product? Do you go through all the ingredients or does the bottle say it is a generic of such and such? Also for those who use generics do you feel they are just as good as the originals? Thanks in advance for all the help

mspretty

It says Generic Value Products: Compare to Nexxus Humectress etc... on the bottle. There is a little "The Generic Story," on the back of the bottle that tells you why it was created. It list the ingredients and it has the ingredient list from the real thing on it so you can see that it is bascially the same thing. I have never used the real thing so I couldn't tell you if there is really a difference. i use the generic brand- Nexxus Humectress and Therappe shampoo and conditioners

TigerLily

It says on the bottle if it's generic or not. Sometimes, generics are good as the originals and sometimes not. In some cases, the generic is better than the original!

NYCQT16

Natural Again
Thanks mspretty & tigerlily
...I will start looking out for those