G Craig Lewis new blog about November Election

HeChangedMyName

Please believe God will bring the false prophets down. A change is def in the air and on the way!!!!! :yep: Q

I agree I do not want to be on the receiving end of not having been walking in the spirit of God and sending false prophesies out into the world. God speaks to his people and his people are those who have accepted him in their hearts. We can't judge anyone for whether or not they have done that, however, it is our duty to speak on any issues that go against the Word of God. :yep:

John 10 says,
25Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. 30I and the Father are one."

Matthew 13 says,
11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." (KJV)