For those with human hair braids!

Millahdoowop

How do you care for your braids? When it comes time to wash them, what do you do to keep them from slipping out? I don't want to try and wash my braids and then they slip out left, right, and sideways. TIA!

SUPER SWEET

I had them awhile ago. I used a stocking cap to keep them in place,used a sink with alot of force too. Also dilute the shampoo because you dont want build-up.

andreab

Bumping.

I actually want to know the answer to this questions. When my sister-in-law did my braids she thought I was crazy and didn't know anything about caring for them. She works in a shop so she thinks she knows everything. She is good with hair but when it comes to taking care of own hair and growing length she knows nothing but wants to tell me everything.

I told her was growing my hair she said make sure you relax every 8 weeks. What the heck I am not stupid. I know what I doing.

She told me not to wash my braids that they will come out and she said human hair was better. I got Kenkelon thats what I perfer. No I did not get the wrong hair ( and I am glad I did) "Whatever sister-in law". Be she got the nerve to ask me what I am doing to my hair. It's so soft and health she says.

I'll think twice about letting her braid my hair again. I let her because my man wanted her to braid and no one else. He will shut up next time.
I wish she would stop asking us for money.
Sorry I had to vent.