For Those That Color

vickiepickles

All About Me!
Have any of you ever used the Beautiful Collection by Clairol? It is a semi-permanent that I am thinking of trying in Jet Black.

I used this on a regular basis before (Darkest Brown). Although the color did give a nice sheen, it didnt really last long at all. So I switched to Adore and that lasts much longer (maybe 6-7 shampoos for me), whereas The Clairol lasted about 2 shampoos. The Adore also give GREAT shine!

I have used it before when I had permanent colored my hair brown. I used some type of black color. It didn't last long on my hair...maybe because of the permanent color. But I heard this brand of semi-permanent color was good for your hair because it has no ammonia and no peroxide in it.

vickiepickles said:
Have any of you ever used the Beautiful Collection by Clairol? It is a semi-permanent that I am thinking of trying in Jet Black.
The Beautiful Collection by Clairol comes in semi-permanent AND permanent. I've used the semi-permanent one before. It worked well for my hair. No problems at all for me.

Back