for those of you who recommended the

jellynote

bone combs thank you. I was worried at first because of the hair that came out of my comb after I washed my hair, but I realize that it was normal shedding. Since then I haven't lost, but maybe 1 or 2 strands. This comb is the bomb I'm going to order the big detangling comb from hairsense.com today. Again I want to say thanks to all the ladies that brought these combs to my attention . They are worth the price. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone tell me about the bone combs, what do they look like.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can read about them on www.hairsense.com. they're really good for your hair. they don't snag your hair like the other combs do and they aren't plastic. i got mine from the hairsense site and www.colordesignsystems.com. too me they're worth every penny. /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif i now use these on my daughters hair. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif check it out you might like them.

I was a little afraid when I first saw mine. Those teeth have some pretty sharp edges. I'm definately learning how to comb gently. I ordered the large shower rake from hairsense and four smaller ones from colordesign.

[ QUOTE ]
I was a little afraid when I first saw mine. Those teeth have some pretty sharp edges. I'm definately learning how to comb gently. I ordered the large shower rake from hairsense and four smaller ones from colordesign.

[/ QUOTE ]

me and i also had to get the large rake also, but i love them. when you first look at them your like yeah right this is suppose to be better for my hair, but it turns out that it is.

I have all sizes:
I use the super-wide tooth for shower-detangling
The rat-tail wide-tooth for styling and regular combing
and the two smaller size rat-tails for when I do my roller sets.

Prettyinpink00, if you live in NYC you can get some of the combs at the BBS in the city, but I didn't see the super-wide tooth there. The prices were rather reasonable too.

Back