For the Keracare Humecto lovers...

teacherjess

Ok, so I went to JC Penney salon today to replenish my stash of Keracare humecto conditioner. I couldn't find it because they have some new packaging. Apparently it was right in front of my face and I still didn't see it. A sales associate had to point it out to me because it is in a bronze colored package now.

I was suspect at first b/c as we all know, sometimes with a package change comes a quality change (and often not for the better):ohwell:
I bought it anyway and prayed it would be the same formula that I love so much. It rang up on sale (I only paid about $7) so I bought two bottles.

Let me just tell you...the change is definitelly for the BETTER. The new formula is definitely richer, thicker, more moisturizing:lick::lick::lick: I am DC'ing right now with my DC mix (humecto + Coconut oil) and it is amazing. I also looked at the ingredient list and they have replaced the mineral oil in the old formula with our friend CASTOR oil in the new formula:drunk: Another plus!

SO...if ur a humecto lover go out & get that new formula in the new bottle...don't be scurred because it looks different...plus its on sale at jc penney. Enjoy!

(Public service announcement: yall may have already known about this and I'm just really slow, so I apologize in advance):lachen:

mg1979

Thanks for posting. I knew they took out the mineral oil and changed the bottle, but I hadn't heard of anyone that's tried the new formula. Good to know its a keeper!