For Anyone That Wants To Take A Look....

metro_qt

I've opened up my texturized album, and posted pictures in a new texturized album for all to see.

I've taken away the passwords...

Enjoy!

blueabyss333

OH MY GOSH! I love it:love:. I love it when it's wild and crazy. You have the face for it and it looks good on you. You make me really want to transition and texturize.

SUPER SWEET

Very pretty. I love it ! Girl, give me some details...lol I want to know products, regimine, and styling.

metro_qt

Thanks so much guys!...
As to my products/regimen, etc..
I'm pretty simple these days. I wash (and leave in) every morning with a cheap conditioner..(suave)
then I put in a thick serum... any kind.. (i like john frieda though)
then I use a whole heap of IC Fantasia gel, and make sure all my hair gets coated
a little re:coil on the top
and i'm done.
let it dry....

determine3

Hey girl, nice look!!!! I love your hair!!! quick question..did you use a perm to texturize or did you use a curly texturizer kit like scurl???

nissi

great hair! we are almost hair twins, so i know you are enjoying the freedom! :) you should change your signature photo because your real hair looks so good!

metro_qt

*Dee* said:
nice pics! I like your curls :yep:
what exactly happened with the MTG (if you don't mind me asking :sekret: )

Hey Dee, Thanks!!

The MTG burnt my neck and shoulders, i was washing everyday with the MTG, and all of a sudden i noticed that my neck was getting itchier and itchier... Then it was getting scaly. Then it was like my whole neck and upper back was burnt.
the skin turned dark brown, and peeling off...
It was real gross...
My neck and upper back are finally clearing up.

metro_qt

determine3 said:
Hey girl, nice look!!!! I love your hair!!! quick question..did you use a perm to texturize or did you use a curly texturizer kit like scurl???

Hey, determine3, I got a wash n wear relaxer from jazma, which i figured out is pretty much just a regular strength relaxer, that they do leave on for a while, but because there's so much water on my hair while they're doing it, they say that kind of neutralizes the power of the relaxer making it a little milder.

I want to start doing my own texturizers by april or july of 06. by then, i'll just use a regular relaxer...

caltron

Your hair looks SO good. I'm supposed to be getting a Wash and Wear Relaxer in two weeks, and I will be so happy if it turns out even half as good as yours. :)

metro_qt

caltron said:
Your hair looks SO good. I'm supposed to be getting a Wash and Wear Relaxer in two weeks, and I will be so happy if it turns out even half as good as yours. :)

caltron, i'm sure it will, it just takes patience and experimentation.
and thanks classyebonygirl!

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Hey Metro :wave:

Thanks for sharing...your hair is amazing...to be totally honest I can't hardly tell the difference between the tex'd pics and the natural ones...the curls are basically the same...well maybe a little stretched but I guess you can tell and feel the difference...either way your hair is very pretty..