Texturized Album Updates

Queenie

For those of you who'd like to see a texturized wash & go. I have added a few pics to my "texturized" album. The password is in my profile and the link is below.

bluediamond0829

im loving ur hair..very nice..what kind of texturizer did u use and how long did you leave it on for? do you use all of those products everyday and does it stay like that as it was in the pics? im just wondering because i was thinking about maybe doing the same with my phyto relaxer not for sure right now...

Queenie

bluediamond0829 said:
im loving ur hair..very nice..what kind of texturizer did u use and how long did you leave it on for? do you use all of those products everyday and does it stay like that as it was in the pics? im just wondering because i was thinking about maybe doing the same with my phyto relaxer not for sure right now...

I used the Mizani regular this last time. I have coarse resistant hair. So I left it on for 20 min and no smoothing.

My everyday routine is a conditioner wash (Salon Care moisturizing) not pictured, leave-in, coconut/olive oil, styling gel (citre shine or Fantasia IC), holding gel (LA Looks). Once/wk deep condition and shampoo.

The pictures show my hair at night, during the day it's a bit looser because it takes 10 hours to dry.

Last edited:

leggylana

My hair is texturized too. Do you ever get tangles at the end of your hair? Do you co-wash it every night?

Queenie

leggylana said:
My hair is texturized too. Do you ever get tangles at the end of your hair? Do you co-wash it every night?

I get mad tangles! :wallbash: Yes, I cond wash every morning except the one I shampoo on. But I'll have to stop that soon. It's getting too cold in the mornings. :(

Porsche19

Wow, great hair! Love the highlights and the thickness! Also your twistouts look better than my sorry ones :)

It's interesting that we have similar hair types, use similar texturizing techniques, similar styling techniques, but still have different looking hair. I was expecting to see my hair twin... darnint!!