flat twist under wig

makeupgirl

Hey ladies,

I have a question about flat twists. I decided to switch things up now that my curly bush is growing by doing flat twist all over and wearing my wig under. Well, Sunday my sister put the elasta mango butter before twisting. But I haven't done anything else since just going to bed with my satin scarf and then putting on my wig in the morning. Should I continue baggying with the flat twist at night or will it unravel the twists? Thanks in advance.

bahamababe242

I used to cornrow then baggy, my twists would always unravel:ohwell:

I think its best to try it on a day when you don't have a time crunch to leave the house!

CaliDiamond

When I am wiggin it, I use a spray bottle mix to refresh and moisturize the braids so I do not have to take them down everyday. I seal the ends with coconut oil and wait for the hair to dry a little before putting the wig back on.

makeupgirl

Thanks, I'm going to try that tip too. I'm just so happy that my hair is growing to the point where it can be braid and twist that I forgot about the moisture part. lol

yodie

I never baggy. I usually use a moisturizing spritz twice a day. I also pin the ends of my twists in a curl shape. Maybe this will allow you to baggy without your ends coming unraveled.

lilsparkle825

^^^what she said...i never baggy, on loose hair or cornrowed/twisted hair...i just spray my flat twists at night, cover them with a silk/satin scarf, throw on my wig in the morning and KIM.