Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Sedu Revolution

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

afrofaithful

Ok...so I have narrowed it down to two flat irons that I want to get; the Hana professional and the sedu revolution. Have any of you tried both of these? Which one was better?

Thanks!!

HappilyLiberal

Ok...so I have narrowed it down to two flat irons that I want to get; the Hana professional and the sedu revolution. Have any of you tried both of these? Which one was better?

Thanks!!

I'll be watching this thread OP because I am in the middle of choosing between these two irons myself. I need to get one before Easter because that is when I am planning to flat iron my (then 5 months post) hair.

afrofaithful

I'm planning mine on my bday and my one year nappiversary...April 12th WOOT!! I'll be 21!!! YAY lol so I'm going to do my hair and going to get a little faded..heehee

afrofaithful

ok...I was kind of looking for immediate answers... O_O but anyways lol I think I'm going to go with the sedu! I'm going to buy it now....I'll be back with a review (well obviously not today..lol)

Allandra

I have a Sedu and a FHI Runway. I like the both. If you go with the Sedu, I don't think you'll be disappointed. The plates on the Sedu are so nice and smooth.

naturallygoldie

I have the Sedu and it gets my 18months post hair relaxer straight (without the stiffness) and the plates are really smooth. The hair flows nicely in between the plates (no snags).

(I'm 3c and flat iron @ 340 degrees)

sweetlaughter

I have the Hana Elite and it is amazing. My flat ironing went from 1 hour to 30 min at my fastest. I am between SL and APL by the way.

ms.blue

I have the sedu pro 1.5" and the sedu revolution and I love them both even though I only have used the revolution on my weave.

virtuenow

The Hana Elite is the best flat iron I've ever experiencced. If the Hana Prof'l is anything like it than it has to be good

nichelle02

I have both the Sedu Revolution and the Hana Elite. I had the Sedu for almost a year and loved it before I bought the Hana Elite. But now the only one I use is the Hana Elite. I even managed to break it (totally my fault) and bought another to replace it.

Although either is a good choice, I guess you can say I definitely prefer the Hana.