Flat Ironing!!!!

musiclova

Catwalk Smooth and Shine. You will find this at Trade Secrets or salons in the mall that sell brands like Nioxin, Kenra, etc. Catwalk brands are usually near the Tigi products. I slept on this product for a while and went back to it due to a professional's recommendation for a good heat protectant. IMO it is best to use it sparingly because too much of the product will inhibit good results. Less is more ;).

lexi08

musiclova said:
Catwalk Smooth and Shine. You will find this at Trade Secrets or salons in the mall that sell brands like Nioxin, Kenra, etc. Catwalk brands are usually near the Tigi products. I slept on this product for a while and went back to it due to a professional's recommendation for a good heat protectant. IMO it is best to use it sparingly because too much of the product will inhibit good results. Less is more ;).

Does this product contain alcohol? I use some of the products in the Tigi line.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
nikki1971 said:
Does this product contain alcohol? I use some of the products in the Tigi line.

Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment
Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, Panthenol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben