Finally Progress Updates *pics*

jamaicalovely

Hi girls,

Here is my progress updates. I haven't updated since April, sorry :) I am so excited because I far exceeded my goal of NL by December.

So, you know I hope to be full SL by December.

Thanks, Megatek! Thanks, vitamins!

I'll post my megatek comparison photos over the weekend.

It's looking good!!! Congrats on all that growth. You should definitely make SL by December at this rate!!!! :yay:

Keep doing your thing! :clap: I've thought about using either Mega Tek or BeeMine as a growth aid. What vitamins do you take? BTW, how did you post your Pikistrips? I'm truly don't have a clue when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Keep doing your thing! :clap: I've thought about using either Mega Tek or BeeMine as a growth aid. What vitamins do you take? BTW, how did you post your Pikistrips? I'm truly don't have a clue when it comes to this kind of stuff.

I take Nutrilite Multi, Nutrilite HS&N, Flaxseed Oil (Cinnamon flavor), Biotin.

Go to pikistrips.com and go through the wizard to create side by side comparisons.

Girl look at that growth, I might have to come hunt you down and steal your vitamins(I'm Super broke lol). You might beat me to shoulder length.

:band2:HURRAY on your progress!!! At this rate you'll be sl by Dec. I hope to be there also, keep up the good work!

Thanks girls! I appreciate your support.

I really need to thank LHCF members Ambitious1013, Ak46 & Ladylibra for allowing me stalk their fotki album :flowers:and add them to my fotki album under "hair inspirations" to keep me focused.

I also would like to thank ladies such as LondonDiva, Justkiya, Nice&Wavy & Aggie for suckering me into using MT. :lachen:

Lastly, I wanna thank DSD for getting me hooked onto this Indique hair so I can keep my hands out my hair. :pullhair:

Back