Finally, pictures of my hair

Ouch

These pics were taken not more then 20 minutes ago. Thought it was a great time to pics of it as I'm about to wash my hair right after this post lol.

I haven't had a perm in 8 months either and I dont think I ever will again.

Now, can someone please tell me what type of hair I've got. You know, Type 1 2 3..etc. :ohwell:

More pics here.
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t65/OuchLHCF/April%2022nd%202007/

I'll continue to peruse the board daily to help with my quest to have healthy, natural, long hair.

Oh and god bless ORS :lol:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I'm not good with the hair typing thing, but it will be better for others that are to help you determine your hair type on freshly pooed hair, I think while wet.

Divalicious

Beautiful hair!!!! It looks very similar to mine when I blowdry. It's kinda hard to type your hair because your relaxer wasn't that long ago, but I'd say you're 4b like moi or 4a/b.

guesswho

wow! your hair is thick and beautiful you should be happy with your progress, I'm not sure to much about hair types but it looks sorta 4a-ish to me someone with more experience will tell you better, happy growing chica!

Mystic

It is 4a. Your hair looks thick and healthy.

Ouch said:

These pics were taken not more then 20 minutes ago. Thought it was a great time to pics of it as I'm about to wash my hair right after this post lol.

I haven't had a perm in 8 months either and I dont think I ever will again.

Now, can someone please tell me what type of hair I've got. You know, Type 1 2 3..etc. :ohwell:

More pics here.
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t65/OuchLHCF/April%2022nd%202007/

I'll continue to peruse the board daily to help with my quest to have healthy, natural, long hair.

Oh and god bless ORS :lol:

Radianthealth

At first glance I would say 4a but looking at all of your pictures it seems to be a mixture of 4a and 4b. I have 4b and I am ending a 6 month stretch so some of your pictures look like my hair:lol:

healthyhairin07

I agree with everyone else...your hair is thick and beautiful. I wouldn't perm it again either. You can wear a nice fro and twists among other natural styles with that thickness.

XXXtacy

Your hair is gorgeous!!! So think and healthy. I just love it.

It looks like its a 4a. Whatever it is it is beautiful. You have a healthy head of hair. :)