Finally!!!!! I have a FOTKI!!!!!!!

wheezy807

Very pretty! Your hair has come a long way, great progress! I was only able to get in the second part, i dunno why.

Geminigirl

yea I also couldnt' see your wet hair progress but I've always wanted to see your progress. you've come a long way.

hopeful

Awesome fotki, it's great because you are a HUGE inspiration! I can't believe your hair completely covers your tatoo now. You have made beautiful and amazing progress.

AngieK

Now THAT was a Fotki that I really needed to see!

Your progress is so inspiring. I have a lot of breakage throughout my hair due to an attempt to transition. I still have length, but I lost a lot of density/thickness. Seeing your Fotki inspires me to stay diligent with my plan to restore my hair.

Thank you so much for sharing :yep:

Irresistible

I'm so glad you have a fotki! its like the only right thing to do with all the progress you have made, you need to share that inspiration all day erry day! :yep:

FlawedBeauty

thanks all!! i wish the pics were bigger tho. only was able to put up what i had left in photobucket, and most had been shrunken down :( my hard drive failed earlier this year and i lost all my pics :(

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for this!!

So inspiring. So uplifting. And so amazingly beautiful!!!! :clapping::yay::wow::woohoo: