Finally coming out of lurking....

kellylinn77

Hello family..... Just wanted to finally introduce myself. My name is Kelly and I'm a Drill Sergeant in the Army. Just wanted to let you ladies know how much you all have changed my hair. I've been lurking and learning since May '07. I must say my hair has never looked or felt better. Thank you all for your time, dedication, and knowledge.

Hey Sergeant!! I know what you mean!! My hair did a perfect "aboutface" :grin:when in joined LHCF!! Every day I would do a "column half-right" and "forward march" myself to the chair and read on LHCF for hours........

WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Hey kelly!!! Welcome!!! As long as you dont make us drop and give you 20 u can stay as long as you want.....Happy hair!!!!! Tell us about your hair???

Welcome Sgt :lick:, I'm fairly new too and like you my hair is so healthy. There is so much to learn on here!!

Hello! Wow, you're a drill sergeant... that alone is an awesome accomplishment. Since you wear hats in the army a lot, you're probably already doing "protective styling." Enjoy this forum!

Back