I'm no longer lurking.....

Tebby1017

I\'m no longer lurking.....

Hey all. My name is Tebby. Adrienne told me about this club about 2 months ago and I have been lurking ever since. I just want to introduce myself and let you all know that the club is great and there is such a wealth of information.

I am not new to the hair clubs...I started off as a member of Yahoo's Black Hair Super Grow Out, and am an active member of Black Hair Care and Body and the Relaxed Hair and New Black Hair Super Grow Out on ezboards.com . I look forward to now posting here and hopefully giving back some information as well as learning new things.

Wassup Allandra, Adrienne and Daviine /images/graemlins/tongue.gif??

Tebby

daviine

Re: I\'m no longer lurking.....

Hey Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you post up a storm!!!!!!!

Happy New Year sweetie~ daviine /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tebby1017

Hey Daviine,
What's going on? You know I will be posting over here...ya'll can't shut me up over at BHCAB can you /images/graemlins/wink.gif? Just kidding...but seriously, I think this club is great!!! Some of the topics here are similar to BHCAB, but I like the fact that there are different women with different ideas.

Tebby

daviine

I love BHCAB but I really like the format of this club. So hows that beautiful hair of yours doing?

sweetcocoa

Hello and welcome Tebby. I some times lurk over at BHCAB. That's one of the first clubs I looked into when I first got online.

Tebby1017

As we "speak", I'm marinating my hair with hot oil and the Glover's "BBQ sauce" as it is referred to here /images/graemlins/grin.gif!!! Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to Amoxicillian I took for a Sinus infection, so I'm a rashy mess from the top of my head to my waist. For the first time in my life I have a flaky scalp. So, I'm not a PJ for buying THIS product, because I needed it.

Also, because of this unfortunate episode, I had to find a different way to style my hair to cover up the flakiness, and hide the fact that my face is so blotchy and peely. I bought one of those Quick weaves and I just wear the front of my hair out, kinda like long bangs. I haven't been doing too much because I am just too depressed with the way that I'm looking.

How's your hair? Are you ready to go back to work?

Tebby1017

Thanks for the welcome, Sweetcocoa. I really like how this club is set up because I like just going to the topics that are of interest to me without having to scroll through everything. I also like the Feature of the month.

But still, BHCAB is great too /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Tebby

adrienne0914

i've been having trouble getting in lately. so i'm a little late in responding. welcome, welcome!!! so glad to see you posting here, tebby bear!

adrienne