Finally, a pic of my Pony Puff!!!

Nice & Wavy

rdm said:
If I had curls like that, I would never relax my hair!!!!

You know what....if I knew years ago that I had curls like this, I would have never relaxed my hair either!!!! I can't even believe it. And, even when I straighten it, it gets so smooth and looks like a relaxer :eek: . A few weeks ago in church, a young lady there, who is natural and her hair is off the chain...it must be near waistlength, she came to me and said "now, I know you didn't go and relax those curls, did you?" I said "oh, no I just flatironed it to get it straight." She was like :eek: wow, your hair looks just like you got it freshly relaxed."

I'm so thankful for my natural hair texture...I will never relax again.

Thanks for the compliment!!!

Nice & Wavy

ShaniKeys said:
I've been to New York (my fav city in the world!!!) twice, last time was about two weeks ago, went there on a HAIRtrip lol. The weather is cold which means extra conditioning for my hair :d

I like the "Hairtrip" thang myself!!! Its hard for us here...we have so many places to get hair products from...that's why most of us are trying to get off the pj wagon....its hard girl, let me tell you!!!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love your hair! You are definitely one of my hair idols.:notworthy :love: Can u please tell me how long you have been natural?

Nice & Wavy

DDtexlaxd said:
I love your hair! You are definitely one of my hair idols.:notworthy :love: Can u please tell me how long you have been natural?

Awww.......thank you. Wow...I made it as an hair idol!! I guess I'm on the right track!!!

I have been natural since August when I did the BC. It's growing so much and so fast since I did it, and I'm happy I did!

RainbowCurls

Nice puff.
Good to see a pic of your hair in it's natural state. It looks great straightened too, but I was just curious :)

Nice & Wavy

RainbowCurls said:
Nice puff.
Good to see a pic of your hair in it's natural state. It looks great straightened too, but I was just curious :)

Thanks so much. Yeah, I'm glad you got a chance to see my natural hair too. I'm sure many people wanted to see, and I wanted to put it on a while ago, but just could'nt figure out how to put it into my siggy until one of our lchf sisters helped me out. Thanks for the compliment!

dynamic1

Very pretty - shiny and healthy! If I was standing behind you, I would be very tempted to pull one of those tendrils and watch it spring back.:wasntme: But I know better!:D

Nice & Wavy

dynamic1 said:
Very pretty - shiny and healthy! If I was standing behind you, I would be very tempted to pull one of those tendrils and watch it spring back.:wasntme: But I know better!:D

LOL!!! Thanks so much. You hair is long and beautiful!!! :D