Finally, a pic of my Pony Puff!!!

Nice & Wavy

It took me forever to get this picture in my siggy. Now you ladies can see what my hair looks like now that its natural and growing.

In this picture, I had just washed and conditioned my hair and I put in a little Giovanni Leave-in and Garnier Fructis Leave-In for curls and some Jojoba oil on the ends. It really made my hair curly.

Nice & Wavy

sareca said:
Awww, it's adorable. I love the tendrils at the nape too.

Oh, thanks...especially coming from you with your lovely, adorable, curly hair!!! Its so funny, they always fall like that, even when I smooth them up, they always fall into tendrils on my nape and in the front.

MzOptimistic

Nice & Wavy said:
It took me forever to get this picture in my siggy. Now you ladies can see what my hair looks like now that its natural and growing.

In this picture, I had just washed and conditioned my hair and I put in a little Giovanni Leave-in and Garnier Fructis Leave-In for curls and some Jojoba oil on the ends. It really made my hair curly.

oohh pretty:)

ShaniKeys

Nice & Wavy said:

I've used Ojon Restorative treatment today for the very first time. How does it work for you? I use it as a deep conditioner. I also use the conditioner(=thick texture) from the same brand.

Nice & Wavy

ShaniKeys said:
I've used Ojon Restorative treatment today for the very first time. How does it work for you? I use it as a deep conditioner. I also use the conditioner(=thick texture) from the same brand.

I love the stuff!!! I use it every two weeks. I'm also getting use to the fragrance and actually starting to like it. Smells like chocolate with coffee beans.

I too use it as a treatment and I like the conditioner too.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Even though I just complemented you in another thread I will say it again here....Wow, girl your hair is looking great!!! Those curls are georgeous!! Your hair is so healthy and it looks great curly and straight. Your avatar pic is just:eek: ....it's like pure silk!

Nice & Wavy

Pokahontas said:
Even though I just complemented you in another thread I will say it again here....Wow, girl your hair is looking great!!! Those curls are georgeous!! Your hair is so healthy and it looks great curly and straight. Your avatar pic is just:eek: ....it's like pure silk!

Oh, thank you Pokahontas. I so do appreciate your compliments, you are my hair idol, so you know I'm blushing right? I'm really working on this hair of mine and I'm so grateful to you and all the ladies here on LHCF for helping me reach my goals. I'm on my way for sure!!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Nice & Wavy said:
Oh, thank you Pokahontas. I so do appreciate your compliments, you are my hair idol, so you know I'm blushing right? I'm really working on this hair of mine and I'm so grateful to you and all the ladies here on LHCF for helping me reach my goals. I'm on my way for sure!!!

That you are!! Go ahead girl....I wish you the best!

Nice & Wavy

ShaniKeys said:

I just realized you are in Belgium...wow! How is the weather there? Have you ever been to America?

Nice & Wavy

ShaniKeys said:

Wow, I just came out of your fotki, and you gave some really good reviews on so many products. I'll have to try a few.

From my previous post, duh....I didn't go to your fotki yet and see that you came all the way to New York! Glad you got what you needed in New York.:grin:

ShaniKeys

Nice & Wavy said:
I just realized you are in Belgium...wow! How is the weather there? Have you ever been to America?
I've been to New York (my fav city in the world!!!) twice, last time was about two weeks ago, went there on a HAIRtrip lol. The weather is cold which means extra conditioning for my hair :d

ShaniKeys

Nice & Wavy said:
I love the stuff!!! I use it every two weeks. I'm also getting use to the fragrance and actually starting to like it. Smells like chocolate with coffee beans.

I too use it as a treatment and I like the conditioner too.
Thanks for the info ;)