Feather Flat Irons replacing hot combs

sheba1

Wow, her hair is gorgeous!! I love how well the slither gets the roots but the feather flat iron just appears to be a flat iron without it's on heating element. I'm certain she would have gotten the same results with a Croc.

Thanks for sharing, Aquajoyice! :)

misskris816

WOW! I want one! His website is selling it for $79.99 but I dont think it comes with the part that heats it...not sure though.

Ozma

She did a great job. I am seriously considering straightening once a week starting next year.

robot.

There were a few threads about this before - do a search. A lot of ladies were worried about the heat, but I think if you can get a temp-controlled oven, it would be okay.

I think Nichi or someone posted about her friend on facebook who got super straight, shiny hair and we think she might have used the feather flat iron. IDK.

SweetSpirit86

I'd love one of those for my DD's hair! The little girl in the video's hair came out like mine used to when my mom pressed it. It just never happened often because like she said..it felt like punishment, and that heat would jump straight to my scalp. I hated it, and my mom hated all the jumping I'd do. I don't even bother straightening my DD's hair because it's a PITA honestly. She's had it straightened twice in her lifetime.