EQUINOX BIG CHOP/SHAVED HEAD

Zeal

I went to the barber today. I have never had a baldy before. I have had it cut on the sides and back but never the entire head.

Today until the 20 is the Spring Equinox. According to the Morrocan method this is the best time to cut the hair or get it shaved during the Spring. So, I actually waited until today.

I never realized how pretty I was until today. Why didn't anyone tell me? :yep:

toinette

Tricking the president

cute :lol: :lol:

speaking of BC revelations, once I chopped I realized that my head wasnt as big as I always thought. I just always had a lot of hair :lol: :lol:

nappystorm

I went to the barber today. I have never had a baldy before. I have had it cut on the sides and back but never the entire head.

Today until the 20 is the Spring Equinox. According to the Morrocan method this is the best time to cut the hair or get it shaved during the Spring. So, I actually waited until today.

I never realized how pretty I was until today. Why didn't anyone tell me?
:yep:
This made me smile :yep: The back looks good

Zeal

PPGbubbles

Awww U have a cute lil head OP! I am going to live vicariously through you. I could never pull off such a look

I like the fact that the barber left your widows peak... I have one too lol

AKA-Tude

I love it!!! @ the bolded.

I love the pix too!!

Congrats on the BC!

Zeal

Awww U have a cute lil head OP! I am going to live vicariously through you. I could never pull off such a look

I like the fact that the barber left your widows peak... I have one too lol

PPGbubbles I asked him to leave the peak. I had a plat in the back too about 3" long. But I thought it looked stupid so i cut it off when I got home. :lachen:

Thanks AKA-Tude.

I never thought I could do it either but when I got home an took that wrap off and looked in the mirror... all I could do is smile.

My sister begged me not too. She has not seen it yet.

1rarejewel

Beautiful!!! Enjoy the freedom that brings! I remember when I cut my hair that short...9/24/04. I got mixed reviews from others, but I LOVED my hair that way. Less than a minute to wash in the shower, palm some shea butter, slick my head and I was DONE! I was afraid I wasn't going to let it grow back, but I did of course. Every now and then I think of doing it again, but the moment passes because I keep hearing "you cut it off again and I'm divorcing you"...lol Now, I really want to see how long my hair will actually grow, but I would definitely love to have that cut again.

You are lovely with that cut...and if haters come at you with anything different, brush them off and keep stepping! You better WORK IT!

Tiye

Very nice. I didn't know we could cut now for the equinox, I thought it had to be done on the 20th. You have me tempted.

Zeal

Very nice. I didn't know we could cut now for the equinox, I thought it had to be done on the 20th. You have me tempted.

Go for it 18 - 20. The moon is Full.

Beautiful!!! Enjoy the freedom that brings! I remember when I cut my hair that short...9/24/04. I got mixed reviews from others, but I LOVED my hair that way. Less than a minute to wash in the shower, palm some shea butter, slick my head and I was DONE! I was afraid I wasn't going to let it grow back, but I did of course. Every now and then I think of doing it again, but the moment passes because I keep hearing "you cut it off again and I'm divorcing you"...lol Now, I really want to see how long my hair will actually grow, but I would definitely love to have that cut again.

You are lovely with that cut...and if haters come at you with anything different, brush them off and keep stepping! You better WORK IT!

I was actually looking in the mirror today thinking of growing it out and keeoun the corners (sideburns). We'll see. I'll keep you all updated.

Last edited:

MzSwift

I love it!
Ceasar/Fade cuts rock!
It always forces me to find other ways to express my femininity and I end up feeling much sexier w/my hair like that. I hope you find the same freedom..it's kinda addictive.

And thanks for the info on the Equinox. Does it count if I dust during the Equinox or is it supposed to be a big cut?

Zeal

I love it!
Ceasar/Fade cuts rock!
It always forces me to find other ways to express my femininity and I end up feeling much sexier w/my hair like that. I hope you find the same freedom..it's kinda addictive.

And thanks for the info on the Equinox. Does it count if I dust during the Equinox or is it supposed to be a big cut?

Love the 'fro. Maybe next year this time for me. :lachen:
According to the Morracan Method you can dust on the 22-23-26-27. I posted links to the sites.

Lunar Chart and hair care
Moon Phases Calendar
The Old Farmer's Almanac

i'm so jealous..... i wanna chop all my hair off too
congrats op

ROTFL. Go for it!:yep::yep: