BIG CHOP styles..

sky_blu

No I didnt do the BC but I wanted to know how do you wear your hair after the BC?? Wigs?? straight bald or short??what?? Im still undecided on going natural but if I do I know I would have to just straight cut it off because my hair gets to kanked up when my new growth starts growing in. But my head is too dang big to be walking around with a baldy or a fade, it just wont look right. I mean I would probaly be dude status :(

my hair is around 1.5" in length when stretched. wigs are too hot and i'm afraid to get braid/twist extensions for fear of breakage. after i wash my hair, it coils up, so i just wear it as is... no styling nor finger manipulation necessary.

I think it depends on the amount of hair you have and also the type of person you are. I have never liked braids or wigs so those are not options for me but they maybe for someone else. I transitioned for 11 months and right now I am wearing two strand twists done on my own hair. I might try some comb coils next. For the most part I just let my hair be. After twisting the only thing I do on a daily basis is rinse with water or add a moisturizer. If you don't want to do a twa I think you might want to transition for a little and then chop as opposed to just to chopping IMO.

Last edited:
Back