Emergency Question HELP PLEASE

Went to the Salon yesterday.
This morning the FRONT, RIGHT of my scalp is tingle-burning---

I know this means I need to get some neutralizing shampoo from Sallys (when they open at noon)! (NOTE TO MY Salon RELAXED LADIES: We should probably just own this stuff for times like these!!!:wallbash:)

My question is: DO I need to neutralize my entire head??? Or just the front along my hairline??
Should I just re-wash/condition/set my hair just to be safe?

HELP! I'm making so much progress, I really don't want my hair to break off.:nono:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Do your entire head atleast 3x to make sure. I always bring my neutralizer with me when I get a touch-up cause I don't trust that they would use one automatically.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl, That's How I Lost My Hair.:nono: From Poor Neutralization & Double Processing.:perplexed

At times, I left the Salon and Swore I could still smell Color & probably Relaxer at times.:perplexed

And At the time, I Didn't Know any Better.

I am Glad You Re-Neutralized and the Tingling Has Stopped. I'm glad it was a wake-up call and that you corrected the situation.

scoobygirl

Let the salon know asap. They should refund your money, or at the very least offer you a free wash and set (if you trust them anywhere near your head).