Dudley's Hair Rebuilder (paging users)

Islandgirl

Dudley\'s Hair Rebuilder (paging users)

I got my touchup today. My stylist used Dudley's Hair Rebuilder as my deep conditioner under the dryer for 30 minutes. My hair had so much SLIP!!!

For those of you that have used Hair Rebuilder before, did you follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. My stylist didn't and my hair looked moisturized and had lots of slip. The reason I am asking is because I got a chance to read the bottle and I noticed it has Hydrolozyed animal protein (3rd ingredient) and hydrolyzed keratin protein (last ingredient) in it.

thanks for any responses ( i know hair rebuilder is not as popular on this board as DRC 28)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Dudley\'s Hair Rebuilder (paging users)

Well,

The instructions don't require it, but when I used it here at home I ended up using a moisturizing conditioner afterwards. I didn't plan to, but my hair felt "buffed" after the rebuilder.

Spagirl

When at Penny's Salon some of the stylist used the back bar conditioner when the rebuilder was combined with DRC tx by Dudley's otherwise they didn't. I have some for home use and will experiment as to which way I will it. I don't think I need to follow up with a conditioner because if I'm not mistaken the reason the stylist used it with the DRC was to "keep it from becoming too hard" so to me that = Rebuilder having some moisturizers in the mix. (?)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

The hair rebuilder definitely does have some moisturizers in it. But I was going by the way my hair felt when I used it and I went ahead and used an additional conditioner.

Spagirl

Oops! I've got to stop using the quick reply (for spell check) to post. I wasn't directing my response on you Chicky but I will take note of how my hair responses now that I'm back to doing my own hair again. Thanks!

Islandgirl

ladies, thank you for you responses, i really appreciate it! i will not follow up with a moisturizing conditioner and see how it goes on my next wash. thanks again