Drugstore Brand Deep Conditioner

inthepink

Does anyone know of a good drugstore brand deep conditioner? By drugstore brand, I mean an actual drugstore brand like Pantene, L'Oreal, etc...not Biolage b/c it may be sold at a drugstore.

I'm looking for something that's a good price for the quantity and quality. I was going to buy the St. Ives deep conditioner that comes in the pump bottle but it seems to have gone out of distribution like the rest of the St. Ive Haircare products.

Also if anyone knows of any at Sally's that are worth trying...I'd welcome those, too. Looking for something that is on the lowend pricewise. I ruled out the Ion's Moisturizing Treatment for now since it's $8.99 though the bottle is huge and I heard it's good. Would just like some other opinions before I spend that much.

Thanks in advance!

God_Favor

I love the new Neutrogena (sp) product for moisture. I like this product more than the expensive brands.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
God_Favor said:
I love the new Neutrogena (sp) product for moisture. I like this product more than the expensive brands.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant wait to try this

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
These are my favorite cheapies (under $6):

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (both formulas)

Lekair Cholesterol (with 1 TBS of avocado oil added). I like them all excpet the Aloe Vera and Shea Butter formulas.

Infusium 23 Power Pac

A lot of people like Got2B So Smooth One Minute Emergency Repair Cream (bright orange tub), but I've never tried it.

Tracy

I like:

Infusium Power Pac

Herbal Essences Conditioning Balm (which may have been discontinued)

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

inthepink

Thanks guys, I am going to try the 3 minute miracle b/c that's always readily available. Thanks for the suggestions!

LuvLiLocks

Ion's hair masque works really well for my transitioning hair as well as my daughters completely natural hair. I recently upgraded to Nexxus thanks to LHCF, but if I ever get in a fix, it's back to Ion for me. I used both the moisturizing shampoo and to hair masque, and they were worth the money.

Kha

LeKair Cholesterol with Aloe - give great slip and is on sale at Sally's right now for 99 cents with coupon! Regular price under 3 dollars.

inthepink

KhaLesSta - I may try the LeKair with Aloe. I had given up on Cholesterols b/c they seemed to leave a film on my hair but I don't think I'd tried LeKair - only Lustrasilk and Proclaim. 99 cents is worth a try!

Kha

Oops Hairlove...the cholesterol is actually Lustrasilk w/Aloe, not Lekair! LeKair is the peach colored cholesterol. You should still maybe try it, you may like it! I get great results with it...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
My hair also hated Lustrasilk and Queen Helene. I stayed away from cholesterol for years. You may like the Lekair.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
KhaLesSta said:
Oops Hairlove...the cholesterol is actually Lustrasilk w/Aloe, not Lekair! LeKair is the peach colored cholesterol. You should still maybe try it, you may like it! I get great results with it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I use this too
I got four jars yesterday (hey Im going to school next and they have NO black haircare products in any of their stores)

Kha

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
KhaLesSta said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I use this too
I got four jars yesterday (hey Im going to school next and they have NO black haircare products in any of their stores)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you do what you gotta do! I hope you bought them from Sally's for 99 cents!

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
KhaLesSta said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
KhaLesSta said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I use this too

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you do what you gotta do! I hope you bought them from Sally's for 99 cents!

[/ QUOTE ]

you know it

inthepink

I could not find any LeKair Cholesterol at Sally's so I ended up buying the 3 minute miracle from Aussie. I used it this morning and it seems to work well. Though, I am a "generous" conditioner user so I think it will only last another two washes. Has anyone tried the Generic 3 Minute Miracle at Sally's? I think I could get more for my money.