*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

Essensual

Thanks DivineFavor! I said I don't know what I was doing wrong but now that I'm thinking about it I recently developed Anemia! Which was the cause of so much of my hair fell out. When I started with LHCF was was full SL. The Egg Cocktail really brought my hair back to life.

Ah...MonaRae, this gives me hope. How has it helped with the anemia, if at all?

weaveologist

I have progress pics ladies! Its been a month since I have been drinking this cocktail. Mine consist of the original recipe with the addition of fruit for taste. The rest of my hair regimen is as follows:

Mega Tek
Bee Mine
Biotin
MSM

I have been faithful with all for a month with maybe two or three days of missing either part of the regimen. I decided this past Christmas that I wanted to wear ALL of my real hair next Christmas. Though I love my weave, I want to be able to go without it comfortably when I want to. I was in the MegaTek/OCT challenge last year but chopped ALOT of my hair off because it was so badly damaged. So I decided to do my own private "Inch a Month" challenge. I am not literally aiming for an inch a month, but I want to see how long my hair will grow with consistent treatment. So here is are the progress pics. The first pic was took December 18th, 2008 and the next was taken January 19, 2009. I had my son pull my tag out so that he knew where to take the picture...lol

My last relaxer was March of 2008 so my hair is soooooo nappy. Espiacally my new growth! :wallbash: But it looks healthier and longer to me.

I lost weight too! This drink keeps me full! Look at my back!:drunk:

PuffyBrown

Good progress! Your hair is alot thicker!:yep:

I have progress pics ladies! Its been a month since I have been drinking this cocktail. Mine consist of the original recipe with the addition of fruit for taste. The rest of my hair regimen is as follows:

Mega Tek
Bee Mine
Biotin
MSM

I have been faithful with all for a month with maybe two or three days of missing either part of the regimen. I decided this past Christmas that I wanted to wear ALL of my real hair next Christmas. Though I love my weave, I want to be able to go without it comfortably when I want to. I was in the MegaTek/OCT challenge last year but chopped ALOT of my hair off because it was so badly damaged. So I decided to do my own private "Inch a Month" challenge. I am not literally aiming for an inch a month, but I want to see how long my hair will grow with consistent treatment. So here is are the progress pics. The first pic was took December 18th, 2008 and the next was taken January 19, 2009. I had my son pull my tag out so that he knew where to take the picture...lol

My last relaxer was March of 2008 so my hair is soooooo nappy. Espiacally my new growth! :wallbash: But it looks healthier and longer to me.

I lost weight too! This drink keeps me full! Look at my back!:drunk:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Has anyone seen a dramatic difference because of the wheat germ oil? I don't add it. Just wondering.

Thanks.

I don't use the wheat germ oil and I've received a lot of growth! Since starting this shake. I just use egg, banana, wheat germ, and 2 tsp of yogurt.:lick: I have never seen my hair grow so fast, even with MTG and Surge.:yep:

divinefavor

Good Morning,

This is my third day of drinking the shake. I noticed that the instructions said not to eat or drink anything for 2 hours after drinking the shake. Does that go for water as well? I'm so used to drinking water when I'm at work. I drank the shake this morning at around 6:30 and I am pretty thirsty at work right now. Usually when I immediately get into work I am feeling up my 20 oz cup w/water to drink first thing when I get in. I haven't done that though since taking the shake.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

^^^^Thanks Ladies, I missed you, too! I'm okay. I've been unable to post. I'll catch-up soon. It's nice to be missed.

Last edited:

Essensual

Br*nze,
I knew you were lurking nearby since I saw you thanking folks. Glad to see you're back.

Weavologist,
OMGoodness! Thickness, length and weightloss?!? That testimonial alone has made me an egglette for life. EFILFORETTELGGE!!! YA'HEARME??

Just an update on the abbreviated menses. I may have spoken too soon OR I'm experiencing what's known as a "healing crisis". Just 7 days after the previously brief menses for 01/09 (4 light days) she has returned. I am experiencing day 3 of a 2nd menses for 01/09. The 1st day was light but days 2 and 3 are NOT AT ALL light. That being said...they are very...HAPPY (read: bright in color and not dark). I say that this may be a "healing crisis" as the body tend to go through a correction stage when you reintroduced something it has been missing for a long time. I'll keep you all posted.

Other than that: the latest variations on the shake have been strawberries, blueberries and raspberries...all fresh. PURE YUMINESS!!:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Yes, Ma'am, I was in lurk mode earlier today...had to thank all my Egglettes and catch-up, you guys are putting in work! Looks like everyone is doing a phenomenal job, as usual. Any questions for me?

Well, I'm having some technical difficulties with home pc, so if it gets resolved today, I'll check in. If not, c-y'all tomorrow~ I missed you guys!

Last edited:

Angelicus

This is a very long thread. Is there a part 2 thread? :lol:

I am now an egglette. I thought you were all crazy but I took the plunge and drank a raw egg. I don't have wheat germ or wheat germ oil, but I have everything else. I usually drink a protein shake daily but now I just put an egg in it when I have them around. I really want long hair and I hope this will help me reach my hair goals. Thank you, bronze.

guyanesesista

Had my shake today. I think I'm toning up. I went to practice today and looked in the mirror and saw that my waist is a lil smaller and my butt looks different.

Stella B.

Good Morning,

This is my third day of drinking the shake. I noticed that the instructions said not to eat or drink anything for 2 hours after drinking the shake. Does that go for water as well? I'm so used to drinking water when I'm at work. I drank the shake this morning at around 6:30 and I am pretty thirsty at work right now. Usually when I immediately get into work I am feeling up my 20 oz cup w/water to drink first thing when I get in. I haven't done that though since taking the shake.
I can't see where drinking water would hurt. Gotta get those 64 ozs. in each day!!! Seems like drinking water immediately after your hair cocktail would probably get it into your system a little faster anyway.

Stella B.

Yes, Ma'am, I was in lurk mode earlier today...had to thank all my Egglettes and catch-up, you guys are putting in work! Looks like everyone is doing a phenomenal job, as usual. Any questions for me?

Well, I'm having some technical difficulties with home pc, so if it gets resolved today, I'll check in. If not, c-y'all tomorrow~ I missed you guys!

Hope you get the technical difficulties :ohwell: cleared up with your PC, cause we have really been missing you around here! Good to know that you're OK tho. Hope you can get your 'puter working again soon!!!!!!

Kimbosheart

Bronze I love you baby!! My hair is growing like crazy. I know I use MegaTek but darn it, MT will only work as much as my body will allow it to. I know its the shake thats making me healthy enough to let every thing else work.

MonaRae

Good Morning,

Sorry chica but the book explicitly says "Do not eat or drink anything else for two hours afer taking this mixture". His explanation is so that:

Page 120
Why eat nothing with it? So that there will be less separating for the stomach to do, and so that the digestive process in the intestine will be easier. Also, the presence of fat in the stomach slows its emptying time if other foods are present with these fats, the former will not get out of the stomach as fast and may make you fell uncomfortable heavy.

Unfortunately there are a lot of rules with this drink. I bend at least 1 of them myself b/c of the raw wheat germ but I stay true to form on the 2 hours.

Last edited:

PuffyBrown

Hey eggletts.
I'm still around. Going down under for awhile again.
Finance class S - U - C - K - S !

Last edited:

divinefavor

I can't see where drinking water would hurt. Gotta get those 64 ozs. in each day!!! Seems like drinking water immediately after your hair cocktail would probably get it into your system a little faster anyway.

Hmmm...that's a good point! Maybe I'll drink water soon after drinking the shake as well.