*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Awwwwww,
*tears up*
that means so much to me, Alima!

You ladies rock. God always brings the right ladies in this thread to inspire ME.
I couldn't have made it this far without all of YOU.

Here's to Drinking our Way to Waistlength Hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank this thread if you hear me!!!
~~~ LOL ~~~

ladysaraii

Thanks Bronze. Yeah shes a strong woman. People don't believe I'm her daughter anymore. Lol cause I look older than 20 and she looks younger. But you are a very strong and inspirational women also. I read the thread. You've overcome alot and do it with grace and a kind demeanor. You're the reason why this thread is so long. The cocktail works but you make people happy to post and share their experiences. I love this thread <3

Good luck Kinise on your first cocktail. Once you start you'll feel bad when you miss one. I've read some people on here take their ingredients to work if they're in a hurry. Thats dedication!

This has truly been my saving grace with the shake. i bought a travel blender, I keep my WGO, WG, eggs, and milk in the fridge and my protein powder at my desk. It really really doesn't take much to make and blend it together like I thought it would. This keeps me on track and accountable. i have to look and smh at myself when i wonder how far I would be if I was consistent from the time I started oh so long ago.

i will say that on weekends, i don't typically drink it as I dont feel like dragging out my big blender at home.

Bublin

I'm still at it and loving it. Adding 1 scoop of Slimfast makes it taste great.

For me this is also a weightloss aid. Not deliberately as of course i started it as 'healthy hair aid' but after i drink it i don't feel like eating all day. I am literally eating only because i think i've gone long enough without food! I have alot of energy.

I'm still awaiting positive effects on my acne but i know that will take a while to kick in.

4bslbound

Hi ladies! (Ive been doing this for about 2 months. (whenever I run out of eggs and cant make it to the store I just leave it out) but for the most part I have been consistent.

I dont blend it (stir it with a spoon) My ingredients include:

WGO, WG, spirulina, lecithen granules, and milk (sometimes powdered)

My skin is SO smooth and supple (especially on my arms, chest and stomach). I love it and although Im in a sew in, I have about 1.25 in of new growth since july 1st when it was installed.

THanks Bronze for sharing the info. :) and although I wont comment that frequently, I will chime in here or there, hopefully to share some amazing progress by december!!!

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette 4BSLBound to our Nest!!!

Thanks for posting and sharing your progress. No pressure to post - AT ALL. We appreciate when you do, though. I remember those new growth days. *sigh* Now my whole head is new growth, lol. Do let us know how it goes, and I can only IMAGINE what your hair will look like in December!!

YEAAAY Bublin!! Do the thing, Chica! Long hair and little waist. Must be nice. So you are making the cocktail work for YOU and your weight release efforts, awesome. I know it cut my appetite big time, but when I did get hungry, I was ravenous, lol.

Have a good one, Egglettes and most of all, ABOUND IN THE BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chocolat79

I've fallen off my shakes :cry: but this thread is soo inspirational that I can't help but get back on them. When I was consistent, my skin was GLOWING!! I'm gonna do one today when I get home from work! Thanks BB!

lizzyb168

i dont like the taste of nettle tea so i just add lemon and sugar and im good to go. Imma start on these shakes in october.

Bublin

Hi Ladies

Has anyone experienced their skin getting worse before it gets better. I suffer from acne and it seems to be getting a little worse since starting the drink.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hey Chocolat79, Don't get down on yourself, Chic. Just get back on the train. How's it going so far? The cocktail is very forgiving, I do believe it lingers in your system for a bit, so you'll be okay.

We're a forgiving bunch ((BIG HUG)) :yep:
I've fallen off my shakes :cry: but this thread is soo inspirational that I can't help but get back on them. When I was consistent, my skin was GLOWING!! I'm gonna do one today when I get home from work! Thanks BB!

Welcome Egglette Lizzyb168 to our NEST!!!!
We'll see you in October!!! For some reason, I think you'll start before then...I dunno, I just get that feeling...lol.

i dont like the taste of nettle tea so i just add lemon and sugar and im good to go. Imma start on these shakes in october.

Hey, Bublin, I really don't remember my skin taking a turn for the worse, but I have episodes of acne flareups around my tom, so I really couldn't be sure. I know the cocktail helped alleviate that. Maybe some of the Egglettes will chime in. BTW, I love love love your tagline!!!

Are you taking/using anything for your skin? I really hate that. If I come up with something, I'll let you know.

Hi Ladies

Has anyone experienced their skin getting worse before it gets better. I suffer from acne and it seems to be getting a little worse since starting the drink.

Lady Esquire

Hi ladies! :wave: I started shakin' it up around April or May. About one month in, I had trimmed down, and many people commented on it! :gorgeous: :grin: Plus, my new growth was nice and thick and a bit more manageable than usual.

My schedule changed during the summer and I have been off and on with it. As a result, I have noticed I am not as trim and kept. This shake has so many other benefits besides hair growth.

I was shakin':
WGO, WG, almond milk, protein powder, honey,
frozen fruit mix (mangos, pineapples, strawberries),
and regular vitamins (iron, multi, saw palmetto, garlic), and
sometimes MSM, biotin, and b-mixes but those make me break out so I have backed off.

I really want to try the egg but then today on GMA there has been a salmonella scare. Just when I went out to go purchase a carton of eggs. Anyway, just wanted to share that when I was consistent for a month or two, I saw benefits. So I plan to keep this shake indefinitely.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette Lady Esquire to our Nest!!!

So glad to know you've joined us and you've reaped the benefits. Glad to know you are being cautious. That's always a good thing. Thank God no one has posted ANY illness as a result of using egg in their Cocktail. This is all in good health.

Let us know when you begin Cocktailing on the regular.
CHeErS!

Lady Esquire

Thank you, I really like this drink and want to go hardcore by adding the egg but I'm a scaredy cat. Also, my measurements are off, because my drinks are thick, where I need a spoon.

4bslbound

Has anyone gotten sick? I would think not because I read somewhere that the smallest bit of salmonella can basically build up your immunity, making you more resistant to getting as sick as someone who hasnt been exposed. Not sure how valid that is though.

Anyway, I do use cage-free organic eggs from wholefoods.

grow

What brand did you get? I wanted to change brands for the WGO but my mom said the smellier, the better. Lol so I just bought another Viobin. Once I go back to school I want to get a better tasting/smelling one.

hi Alima!
my appologies for the time it's taken to respond to your question.
i almost missed it because i haven't been on here in quite a while.
the whgo i got is from a local store, so i don't know where they'd have it in other places in the world. (maybe internet)
it's from a company called "erboristeria magenta", which is a well known brand in italy.

still juicing every day ladies!
can't wait to see everyone's progress!:yep:

Moca

Hi ladies have been reading all morning about your lovely shakes and I am going to join this lovely group in hopes to improve my hair!! Thanks for still growing strong..

Moca

p.s If there are any ladies who are still concerned with using raw eggs there is a way to pasteurize eggs at home... just do a google search.. I got the instructions from ehow..Hope this wasnt mentioned b4. Peace!!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette Moca to our Nest!!!

This is so exciting!! Could you please share the information on pasteurizing eggs at home? That would be helpful for anyone interested. Thanks in advance. When you decide to cocktail, let us know how it goes, okay?

Hi ladies have been reading all morning about your lovely shakes and I am going to join this lovely group in hopes to improve my hair!! Thanks for still growing strong..

I know i've said this before, but Grow, you are definitely living up to your name. Your progress in outstanding. Whenever i straighten again, i'll post pics, promise.

hi Alima!
my appologies for the time it's taken to respond to your question.
i almost missed it because i haven't been on here in quite a while.
the whgo i got is from a local store, so i don't know where they'd have it in other places in the world. (maybe internet)
it's from a company called "erboristeria magenta", which is a well known brand in italy.

still juicing every day ladies!
can't wait to see everyone's progress!:yep:

Bublin

Eeek - i have read the bottle on my Wheatgerm Oil and it says not to be taken internally.

I have stopped using it but is there a food grade WGO or can i continue to use it?

It is organic and cold pressed.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Bublin, I also use Viobin WGO. I've used NOW in the past. I wouldn't use it if it says not to be taken internally. I found gallon-sized WGO for $15 and I was so excited - turns out, it's for animals. I called and asked was it okay for human consumption and they didn't recommend it. I wondered would it be okay for external use, though, you know? But, to be on the safe side, I just decided to stick with good ole' stinky Viobin. I usually purchase from iherb or vitamin shoppe, btw, but you are in the uk, so i'd find a vendor there...

I don't think it's detrimental to your health, but they probably aren't using as many precautions in their practices when packaging and such, just thinking off the top of my head....

Moca

So here is the info about Pasteurizing your own eggs at home
Warning: These methods are"said" to reduce the risk of Salmonella poisoning if done effectively!!!!

Outside Method
Salmonella is usually found on outside of the egg shell.
1. Bring the eggs that you will use immediately to room temp for approx. 20 minutes. *Starting at room temp makes sure the eggs reach the target temp. killing any Salmonella in them all the way to the center.

2. Put the water into the pan and put it on the stove. * Make sure to use a large enough pan so that the eggs will fit along with enough water to completely cover them.

3. Clip the thermometer onto the side of the pan so it will measure the temp as it rises and is easy to read as you heat the water. * Do not allow the thermometer to rest at the bottom of the pan.

4. Heat the water between 145 degrees F and 160 degrees F and then add eggs to the water in the pan.

5. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to stand for 3-4 mins.

6. Remove eggs from the water and refrigerate to cill for 15-20 mins. Use immediately.

additional info: Eggs need to reach a temp of at least 140 degrees f for 4 minutes in order to kill salmonella bacteria.

Good Luck Ladies and Happy drinking!!!!:lick:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Great work, Moca.

I appreciate the information being here in case someone wants to be extra cautious.

Thanks again.

Happy Cocktailing~~~

Angelicus

My camera broke and I am so upset! So upset that I haven't had a shake in three days. I'm feening like a crackhead for it. So sweet and delish.

I am looking for another milk substitute besides soy and almond milk. The refrigerated Almond milk is just too sweet for me, I'm going to try the ones in the carton again (haven't had that one in years). I'm interested in this hemp milk and coconut milk too... Why don't companies add protein to these, sheesh!

grow

my new pack of whey protein just arrived today!

i'm thrilled! just love getting things in the mail, especially things like this!

i'm off to egg it!

foxee

Well your girl Foxee done fell off . . .

I recently moved and haven't purchased a new blender. In these past three weeks it seems that boost of energy is now gone, my nails are starting to get weaker and my natural "glow" is fading! Now of course this may all be in my head, but I definitely miss my morning drink. :grin:

I'm going to find a Walmart in the next couple days and pick up a new blender!