Drink Water For Blingin Hair Challenge--Part Deux

Wishin4BSL

I haven't been checking in every day (because I'm sooo busy drinking water, lol!) but I have been on track with drinking my water.

6/22, Day 11 through 6/26, Day 15

I am still in the game! :grin:

SweetSpirit86

Got all my water in yesterday. Working on today's now...ITA with the being hot thing making it easier. I'll often look up and find my jug is already empty. :)

Stiletto_Diva

Got all my water in today!!!! Is anybody noticing that their skin isn't as dry? I'm noticing my ashiness level is waaaaay down. I'm liking the benifits of drinking all this water.

Wishin4BSL

6/27 Day 16 - 6/29 Day 18
I'm still finishing my water daily, but it's getting harder as I get busier with school and chores. I have one more bottle to drink before I go to bed tonight...wish me luck!

Brees_hair

I got in all 96 oz yesterday (I'm tall..more weight to distibute), fell off today though, but will try to make at least 70 oz..not going to bed anytime soon.

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I have NOT been checking in like i need too...well for the past week i have managed to drink 80 oz of water a day. this week i want to increase that to 96 oz plus a bottle of gatorade.

Just as a caution, i noticed that my hands have been trembling horribly the past month (i've been drinking water exclusively for about a month before joining the challenge) and i thought my nerves were going bad in my arm. i got scared and spoke to a neurologist and he said that 90% of the time it's from potassium deficiency. He advised me to eat a banana every morning and to try and drink gatorade a few times a week and the problem will subside. it has been about 2 weeks and i no longer have trembles. ladies while water is the best thing for our health, it does not cover all of our nutrient needs. it is wise to incorporate drinks such as gatorade as well so that we are receiving all the nutrients that we need.

ad0rkabletash

Just checking in for the day - I drank all my water!

Just as a caution, i noticed that my hands have been trembling horribly the past month (i've been drinking water exclusively for about a month before joining the challenge) and i thought my nerves were going bad in my arm. i got scared and spoke to a neurologist and he said that 90% of the time it's from potassium deficiency. He advised me to eat a banana every morning and to try and drink gatorade a few times a week and the problem will subside. it has been about 2 weeks and i no longer have trembles. ladies while water is the best thing for our health, it does not cover all of our nutrient needs. it is wise to incorporate drinks such as gatorade as well so that we are receiving all the nutrients that we need.

This is a good point ... in case you get sick of eating bananas and drinking Gatorade, here's a list of other potassium rich foods.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I have NOT been checking in like i need too...well for the past week i have managed to drink 80 oz of water a day. this week i want to increase that to 96 oz plus a bottle of gatorade.

Thanks for sharing that!!! I had potassium defeciency once and it sucked. Lightheaded, shaky, it sucked. Bananas work wonderfully for it and I loves my some bananas :lick:

Kimdionneca

I have doing pretty good at getting all my water. I have started to drink 3 one liter bottles a day. 1 and a half more to go today!!!

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I got in 96oz of water (6 bottles) plus 48oz of gatorade (1 1/2 bottles). I'm working on finishing the other half of the bottle. This flavor i picked was nasty