Dove Therapy

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Anyone use/going to try the new Dove hair Therapy line? I think I might give it a try as I really like the older Dove shampoo and conditioner line.

alonshaw

I'll bump for you, your post isnt on the primer pages and I've noticed that most ppl dont get responses when their posts are on the follwing pages;)

HoneyDew

get a sample of it:

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/18924/captureAddress.iphtml?item=18924&source=hairtool

I tried the Repairing Therapy ( I think that's what it is called) in the blue tube and it was okay. just another conditioner, you know.

It did NOT make my hair feel hard or dry or anything so that is good.

I only used it once and I do remember that my hair was easy to comb through.

I will try to use it again to give a better review.

Last edited:

mermaid

I love Dove. My hair really responds well to it!
I expect I'll use it once I run out of what I already have.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I love the Dove line. Is this the one in the navy blue bottle? I've tried that one and it is good but it wasn't any different than the Intense Moisture. The Replenishing Mist is very good also. Very softening and detangling.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Pokahontas said:
I love the Dove line. Is this the one in the navy blue bottle? I've tried that one and it is good but it wasn't any different than the Intense Moisture. The Replenishing Mist is very good also. Very softening and detangling.

Yes the one in the pretty, sleek blue bottles. If a company can market and product right and make it pretty they have already one half the bottle with me..LOL. I saw the bottle in the store and was like ooooooooooo preeeeettty...lol. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't much difference between this line and the older one. But their conditoner really does make my hair soft and clean feeling.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
*Bre~Bre* said:
But their conditoner really does make my hair soft and clean feeling.

ITA. I really love their conditioner, it's my staple. I like the blue bottle one but I think I"ll stick w/ Intense Moisture since it's a little cheaper and I didn't really notice any difference in the two. I'm so in love with the smell!:love: