Don't Settle for Less... God Loves You Better than that...

Amein Shimmie... powerful message! .. and I love Shirley's voice.. she's a Gospel singer now? Wonderful.....

Amein Shimmie... powerful message! .. and I love Shirley's voice.. she's a Gospel singer now? Wonderful.....

:wave: Laela Rose :Rose:

I was watching the 'GMC' channel last night and saw her in a play. When she started singing this song, I had to look up on YouTube so I could share it here.

Is she a former R&B singer?

I really like the song's message. :yep:

Love to you and Hubby. :love3:

Dearest Shimmie,

Yeah... used to listen to her songs back in college days ... She had a big hit that was downright wrong and glorified sleeping with a married man like it's a "beautiful thing".. talk about deception and brainwashing... :nono:

Glad she's glorifying God now!!! Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday..

Dearest Shimmie,

Yeah... used to listen to her songs back in college days ... She had a big hit that was downright wrong and glorified sleeping with a married man like it's a "beautiful thing".. talk about deception and brainwashing... :nono:

Glad she's glorifying God now!!! Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday..

She sure did a huge turn around. That's as bad as Whitney Houston's 'Saving all my love...', another song of adultery.

I love the title of this thread. I want to believe this and will dig deeper in order to do so.

:kiss: Put your 'shovel' away. It's already yours to have and to keep, and no one can ever take it away from you. :love2:

Back