I LOVE SHIRLEY MURDOCK SONG

GinnyP

I want my mind back, I want my joy back, I want my self esteem back I LOVE ME BETTER THAN THAT(AMEN) this should be the National Athem for all women that have let men and the devil steal their joy & dreams and that little girl giggle you use to have--I miss my joy, my laughing out loud well let's just say God wanted me to hear this song this morning on BET I am working on it in Jesus Name!! Praise God is sooooo good! he's good!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-NdivASFA&feature=relatedJust go to You Tube Shirley Murdock I Love Me Better than That Love this song!!!!

I sing with a group and we recently opened for a play that Shirley Murdock was in.. she sang that song and I was in TEARS... and she looked GREAT as well.. she is so pretty, IMO much more than back in the day

here's a pic with Shirley, me ( next to Shirley with twistout) and my friends
( faces hidden to protect the innocent)

Shirleyandus.jpg

I love this...sending link to a few friends that are going through somethings and really need to listen to these words!!

I sing with a group and we recently opened for a play that Shirley Murdock was in.. she sang that song and I was in TEARS... and she looked GREAT as well.. she is so pretty, IMO much more than back in the day

here's a pic with Shirley, me ( next to Shirley with twistout) and my friends
( faces hidden to protect the innocent)

Shirleyandus.jpg
She is so beautiful!!! she is my new hero(LOL), but the way I love your hair

Back