Dominican products in DC Metro area

mzcaramelicious07

Can anyone tell me where I can buy Dominican products in the DC Metro area?

I particularily like Sedal Lissage leave in conditioner. I hate to order this online and pay for shipping and handling.

_belle

I agree. . . someone should go ahead and answer her question. . . because I wanna know too.

scorpio70

The beauty supply store in wheaton mall has some dominican products. I don't know if they stock the one you're talking about, but, they have the basics. Also, there is a salon on colesville/fenton in downtown silver spring that has dom products in the window. I figure they're for sale.

Good luck in your search.

Esq.2B

If you don't mind travelling about 10 minutes South, I have NO idea where on this forum I read it, but I recall someone saying that there was a big beauty supply store in either Arlington, VA or Alexandria, VA that had all of the Dominican products they needed. I'm almost sure it was Arlington though.

Islandspyce

In the shopping plaza on the corner of New Hampshire and University in Langley Park (the one with the Safeway) is a BSS that sells Dominican products. Plus, an Indian store across the street if you want any of those products as well.