Sedal Conditioners

Nita81

I was going to place an order for some more dominican conditioners. I was wondering about Sedal conditioners. They make so many varieties I'm unsure of which one to try. Like hydraloe, ceramidas, lissage, keraforce, verano.....leave in or regular conditioner?? So many choices!!!:lol:

Nita81

Okay so I think I've narrowed it down to the anti-sponge for moisture, ceramidas for the shine.

I have a question for those who may have used lissage......does it really straighten??

lexi08

Nita81 said:
Okay so I think I've narrowed it down to the anti-sponge for moisture, ceramidas for the shine.

I have a question for those who may have used lissage......does it really straighten??

The Lissage helps with straightening some. It makes the hair smooth. I find it works better when you blowdry your hair though.

Nita81

nikki1971 said:
The Lissage helps with straightening some. It makes the hair smooth. I find it works better when you blowdry your hair though.

Thanks! I wonder what's in it that will aid in straightening the hair?

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I believe missjettsetter uses this for her rollersets she has photo's in her fotki, and they are nice.
ETA: The Lissage is actually on sale again this wk. for only $2.50, I'm sooo tempted to place an order. I never even new they had sale items at sickbay.

Last edited: