Dominican Products/Salons in NC or MD?

musiclova

Does anyone know of or how I can find a Dominican Salon in Raleigh/Durham area? I would also like to know where I can buy the products if possible. If not, are there any reliable websites I can order from? I am from Maryland and visit there often so if any DC area ladies can tell me where the best Dominican Salons are and where I can get products in the DC area please let me know.

KAddy

I know that Luisa's (MD) sells Salerm products, but someone just posted that an ebay seller is having a sale on all salerm products.

musiclova

Thank you Kaddy. I actually would like to find where I can get that pink cream rinse that I read about on here /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif. It sounds like it is really good. I'm just curious.

kombov_dymond

Bumping.

MusicLova, I found some pink creme rinse (Vanart) at Dollar General for 3 bucks(32oz). I think it's been discontinued or something. It works really well on my hair.

It was made my Pfizer in Mexico though and not in the DR if that matters too you.

I would love to get a blow out down here too.

musiclova

Thanks for the responses ladies. Antrunette, that website was just what I was looking for. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Kombov_dymond, I talked to a girl who works in a beauty supply store in Raleigh. She said she had an appointment at a Dominican Salon. It would be her first time but I have not talked to her yet. I'll let you know what she says about it. I might go passed there today. I'm really picky about who does my hair.

kombov_dymond

Cool link Antrunette. I'm still curious about Laifer. I'll be working on that big bottle of rinse I have for awhile, though. I saved it to my faves.

Thanks MusicL. I am willing to drive for and hour and a half for my 'hur'!! Let me know how her hair turns out.

Lorraine

If you are looking for Dominican salons in DC MsKenesha put together a full list on the salon board. I prefer Mary's in Silver Spring. They sell Alter Ego, Salerm and Alaparf (sic) products. /images/graemlins/smile.gif