Other Dominican Products

bimbabe

We all know about Miss Keys 10 en 1, Tropical Avocado, Nacidit Olive Oil, Rsell Coconut,Lacio Lacio and the Capilo Products.

Anyone ever been adventurous and tried no name or less popular dominican products? What was the outcome- did you love it or trash it?

Queenie

I have two from BPT-Noriuel(SP?) one is Aloe and the other is Honey & Almonds. I love both. I picked them because they don't have mineral oil or petroleum.

sengschick

The Bun Master
Yeah, I have. I happened upon the Dominican BSS and hadn't recorded the products everyone typically uses here. So I just bought things on a whim. I did reviews on almost all of them I think. I use Nacidit Avocado, poo, rinse and cream conditioner. I love it. I use the poo sparingly, b/c it's like clarifying, but it has no sulfates. Apretadora... I don't really get. It's okay. I'm not sure what it's doing or supposed to do for that matter. Won't repurchase or recommend. I also have Greit Oll's 12 en 1 Super Conditioner. It's okay. I add Natures Gate Aloe to it which improves it's effect and use it as a pre-treatment before washing. Smells good and is heavy, but doesn't give much slip or leave my hair feeling as good as my other products.

LABETT

My hair seems to love the Seven Wonder cream it really moisturizes my hair and left it soft.
I will repurchase.
I still have not used the Perma Strate Wheat Germ conditioner and Apretadora.

Tai

The Perma Strate wheat germ is very nice. Crom Emergencia is a nice light protein conditioner. I also like Lafier's Honey and Almond rinse. All good stuff.

Leslie_C

can someone tell me the benefit of the perma straight wheat germ. I bought it because hey it was only 1.50 but Im not sure what it is used as/for.

G

Bano Negra conditioner... It's black and leaves the hands stained in black. Other than that it's ok.

Tai

I liked the perma strate. I used it as a regular conditioner after a shampoo. It left my hair very soft and pretty detangled. I'd give it a

I'm supposed to try Miss Key's Negra conditioner. I co worker bought some for me since I bought her 10 en 1.

greAtness333

bumping...I bought some dominican products but don't remember everything (that's how bad my PJism is) so I will get back to you on this.

Queenie

I have also used Rysell's Aloe deep conditioning rinse and I really liked that too. I used it as a deep conditioner.

yokourt

Such a PJ
I just ordered :
2 Star Nice & Gloss Hot Oil Treatment - 20 ml.
1 Capilo Sole & Cinnamon Hair Conditioner - 8 oz.
1 Miss Key Super Conditioner 10 en 1 - 2 Lbs.
1 Nacidit Olive Oil Hair Conditioner - 16 oz.
1 Star Wheat Germ "Perma Strate" - 4 oz.

G

The ingrediants aren't listed. ALso, I take back what I said earlier... the product sucks. I don't like it at all

LABETT

[ QUOTE ]
Bano Negra conditioner... It's black and leaves the hands stained in black. Other than that it's ok.

[/ QUOTE ]
My hair hated this one too. /images/graemlins/down.gif
Tai let me know how the Miss Key black conditioner works for you,my hair hates any Tropical conditioner. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif