Dominican product wish list

mummy0f2boyz

Hey ladies, ive got my TU in 2 weeks. Ive always wanted to use dominican hair products so ive researched and here is what I want tk use for the next 4 months

Apretadora conditioner
Alter ego - for shedding
Crece Pelo condish treatment had better reviews than silicon mix
Lacio Lacio leave in
Crece Pelo Rinse
Crece Pelo shampoo
Let me know what ya'll think of this. Xx

Its just to find it in the UK now Xx

mummy0f2boyz

Bumping Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using LHCF

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.... ~Sam Levenson

Americka

Hey ladies, ive got my TU in 2 weeks. Ive always wanted to use dominican hair products so ive researched and here is what I want tk use for the next 4 months

Apretadora conditioner
Alter ego - for shedding
Lacio Lacio leave in
Crece Pelo Rinse
Crece Pelo shampoo

I love Alter Ego. Fabulous product that reduced my shedding and gave my hair super slip.
I like Crece Pelo and Lacio Lacio as well. Good choices all around...

mummy0f2boyz

No hun, as im in the UK.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.... ~Sam Levenson

DominicanBrazilian82

mummy0f2boyz said:

Apretadora conditioner
Alter ego - for shedding
Lacio Lacio leave in
Crece Pelo Rinse
Crece Pelo shampoo

mummy0f2boyz Hey!!! I use Lacio Lacio as my current leave in. I alternate between that one and Baba de Caracol (snail slime). I also use AE Garlic Treatment and love it! Not only does it assist with combatting shedding, but it is also a great moisturizing DC. I use it at least once a week. And while you may have seen better reviews for Crece Pelo, Silicon Mix should be a staple in everyone's stash. It provides immediate moisture when used! Dry spell? Throw some Silicon Mix on it :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

mummy0f2boyz

Now im thinking to get silicon mix loool.

Has anyone used the snail cream moisturiser?

mummy0f2boyz

Hiya,

Im in the UK and the products are hard to come by, still looking where and how to buy.

Maguerite

I would be interested to know where you buy them in the UK. I used a few of these a while ago but bought them while holidaying in the DR.

Sent from my iPhone

SmilingElephant

I have the urge to run down to my local BSS:look:

They sell Dominican products and i want:

-Capilo Suela y Canela
-Silicon Mix Bambu
-Miss Keys 10 en 1
-Crece Pelo
-Baba de Caracol

The last two i can also find in CVS.

Im thinking about trying La Bomba again...i wanna try the one with avocado.

I at least want to by the rinses from some of these lines.

nymane

wrong thread.................................................

Last edited: