Dominican blowout - Pics!!

sweettrini

So I decided to go get a blowout today, after seeing JenniferMD's pics of her beautiful blowout. I wanted to see how straight I could get my natural hair with just a wash and set and blowout in my quest to figure out if I'm going to texturize or not. Mine's not as beautiful as Jen's but it came out pretty darn good. See for yourself!!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Re: Dominican blowout - Pics!!

LOOKING GOOD TRINI
trampoline.gif
!!!!, It's really thick where the new growth begins, I say leave it alone let it do it's thing.

[ QUOTE ]
HonEB said:
your hair is so beautiful. do you know what they did and what they used.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww guys, thanks for the encouragement. I need it.
laugh.gif

Honee, I'm actually quite surprised that it came out as good as it did. When I was relaxing, I usually took my own products with me from shampoo to pins because I don't trust what's in those unmarked HUGE gallon bottles that they use on the unsuspecting customer. Yesterday I was desperate, I had none of my own products with me so I had to use whatever shampoo and conditioner they had. I asked for a leave in conditioner before she set it though and I believe they used the Semi di Lino (sp?) and after they put some kind of creme in my hair after she blewdry and before she wrapped it. I'll try this again in 2 weeks with my own products and see what results I get. Everybody in the salon (customers) looked at me as if I was crazy getting my hair set. When I came up from the sink, my hair was a huge poofball not laying flat like everyone elses. I saw quite a few people staring at my head. It was kinda embarrassing.

Lookin good, sweettrini!
up.gif

There are no Dominican salons in Tejas. You NYC girls are so lucky.
cry3.gif

[ QUOTE ]
erica78 said:
Very pretty trini!
smile.gif
I wish I had a Dominican salon some where in my area!

[/ QUOTE ]

Double ditto!

I love your blowout...Great pics. We'll have to keep track of how long this straight looks last without any heat. I'm going on week two and my hair still looks like I just left the salon.

Back