DOES HAVING TO PM SOMEONE FOR THEIR PASSWORD MAKE YOU NOT EVEN BOTHER? DO YOU PM OR..

Candiss

I think I have e-mailed once or twice in the past. However, now I don't even bother. If I have to work that hard to see your album it's not worth it.

The Girl

Caramela said:
:lol: :nono: If I have to PM for a password I usually don't bother. Likewise if I have to go into their profile searching for a password I don't bother. It's not that serious.

I did PM someone for their password recently but her hair was just off the chain gorgeous. Other than that, I keep it moving.
see I list pw in profile but essentially you just have to be logged into fotki. I think that is the only way to track the ip of stupid comments. If you arent logged in it just looks like I have an empty album

Candy_C

i had to have a pass/word b4 cos there was a mean chick on here commentin on my hair, saying it was fake LOL i was verrrrrrry angry and put on a passwrd, but i'm not as sensitive anymore so i havent got a lock anymore

candy
xx

The Girl

firecracker said:
No I just say forget it. I will get a password from a profile though. I can understand the ladies that choose to lock their fotki's due to negative comments and too many hits like the poster w/1000 hits in one day.

I utilize the LHCF photo gallery which is included in my 5 buckaroo membership. :) Lurkers and Members can check out albums/pics w/o a password and that alleviates hate w/o being a part of this hair community. You can't leave comments unless your a member of this board... :grin:
didnt know that ...kewl