Does anyone use hair spray?

Glamourstruckk

I've been experimenting with hair spray for hold and to block humidity. Does anyone else use hair spray? Which do you use?

BlackMasterPiece

I had a hair-spray phase, prior to starting my HHJ, I also used to re-flat iron my hair mid-week and re-press my edges, brush my hair all the time and use no heat protectant throughout:lol: somehow I still retained decent length....thank GOD for coarse strands!:rofl:

I said all that to say, I dont think thats a good idea for our hair, there are some that dont contain alcohols but it works by drying the hair into place and it can be pretty sticky.....I just think its a bad move.

You can use it on weave hair or extensions though!:yep:

Zay-neey

I was thinking about buying some hairspray too! just cuz i prefer to use lighter products, for softness, but still want hold.

Im thinking about shea moisture hold and shine moisture mist..its all natural, and people say it does have hold, and help with moisture.

ChristmasCarol

Loreal Elnett Satin has alcohol as the first ingredient, but since I only use it once a month, I don't worry about dryness. The only drawback is price - $15 seems kinda high for a drugstore brand.

EllePixie

I used to when I was relaxed...I used the Sebastian Shaper Plus. I liked it...it wasn't sticky or stiff.

Glamourstruckk

Loreal Elnett Satin has alcohol as the first ingredient, but since I only use it once a month, I don't worry about dryness. The only drawback is price - $15 seems kinda high for a drugstore brand.

Kinda $$$? Wow. I've heard good things about Elnett though.

ChristmasCarol

Kinda $$$? Wow. I've heard good things about Elnett though.

I like it and since I haven't been to a salon for nearly two years, I figure no matter the depth of my pj'ism, I'm still saving lots of $$$ on haircare by doing everything myself. At least that's how I rationalize it, lol.

Bublin

Keracare oil sheen with Humidity block followed by Elnett strong hold.

Have been using that combo recently and i love it. Loose up do's stay in place, no frizzes and hair is not dry.

JudithO

Bump.. I need a hair spray for relaxed fine hair.... that provides a very light hold... I just want my curls to stay up a lil longer... any recommendations?

CoutureMe06

I use Sebastian shaper spray. I like it. I have thin hair and it doesn't weigh it down.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF