Does Anyone Own A 100% Ceramic Flat Iron?

CaraWalker

most "ceramic" flat irons are just ceramic coated and not actually made entirely from ceramic. apparently ceramic flat irons are very fragile and break easily, but are supposed to be the best for straightening hair.

ive never heard anyone mention either of these brands when it comes to flat irons, everyone seems to stick to chi and sedu etc (btw i had a sedu and saw no change whatsoever in the rate of how heat broke off my hair when i read sooooooo many reviews that the sedu was better for those concerned about heat damage)

http://www.karminhairtools.com/karmin-salon-series-ceramic-styling-iron.html

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=B001UHN0NG&linkCode=as2&tag=parttimeevenj-20

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
Is that PM supposed to be 100% ceramic? Coincidentally, I went to Supercuts yesterday for a trim and I asked the stylist what flat iron she recommended and both stylists replied PM. I didnt even know PM made a flat iron.
...she then went on to tell me PM makes a ton of quality items people don't realize including Patron. Ok! I'll gave to check that out. :)

overtherainbow

I second getting the PM one. I used one for 5 years during my relaxer and transitioning years. My 5 inches of new growth was just as straight as my relaxed ends with very little hassle. I had a few stylists tell me that it is the best flat iron for our hair texture. One reason was because the seams on the side of the plates were smooth and didn't pull on the hair like other flat irons did.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I HAD the FHI Runway until it died.
It lasted 5 years and I dropped it 1 too many times.

Fine 4s

I had a FHI but not the runway. I used it maybe twice. Mainly used it on my clients in Hairschool. I let my girl use it and the coating is peeling off do I'm letting it go and going for the runway next. I'm not flat ironing until sometime next year anyway.