Does anyone else use "Scalp Drops"?

Dare~to~Dream

I currently have the following:

Medicated scalp drops from the dermatologist <---I only use this when I have irritation/itchiness in a certain spot on my head
kCurlsys Hair Serum<---This is for the hair and scalp. I will only be using it for my scalp. I used it for the first time tonight and I love the way it feels.
Curls and Potion Scalp Potion<---I had several bottles of this and I am now down to my last bottle with about half bottle left. I like it but probably won't be repurchasing.

Dare~to~Dream

I currently have the following:

Medicated scalp drops from the dermatologist <---I only use this when I have irritation/itchiness in a certain spot on my head
kCurlsys Hair Serum<---This is for the hair and scalp. I will only be using it for my scalp. I used it for the first time tonight and I love the way it feels.
Curls and Potion Scalp Potion<---I had several bottles of this and I am now down to my last bottle with about half bottle left. I like it but probably won't be repurchasing.
Not sure if scalp exfoliants count but I have a couple in addition to the above. I just used my Bread Beauty Supply Cooling Greens Scalp Serum for the first time. It is in a cute little bottle that comes with an additional dropper. I am feeling the cool and slight tingling sensation on my scalp. I also have Pacifica Beauty Rosemary Apple Cider Scalp Detox Tonic which is really good too. I always use it after I have shampooed but this new Bread product goes on the scalp as an overnight treatment before I have to wash it out tomorrow.