Does anyone else think that Grey hair is beautiful?

writtenthought

IF I COULD DYE MY HAIR GRAY I WOULD. I WANTED A GREY STREAK IN THE FRONT OF MY HEAD MY STYLIST AT THE TIME TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP NO:nono:

natieya

I sometimes think grey hair is attractive. I remember in high school, I had this teacher who had a grey streak in the front of her hair, but the rest of it was jet black. I always said that I when I go grey, I want to grey like her. It was so beautiful. :grin:

Bigghair

I think grey/silver hair is gorgeous too! My great grandma had silver hair and my best friend has prematurely silver hair. It is lovely.:yep:

Hair Iam

At forty something , I have 3-5 gray strands in my head, what ever age I am 50% Grey ..I'm going to die my hair completely Grey..Love it :grin:

kellie7777

It is comforting to know that they are grey hair lovers out there like myself. my girlfriends hair is white all over. she turned grey around 16. But she colours it black :sad:. i tried to convince her to leave it. She hates it. me on the other hand.. i would be rocking that fierce....:grin:

now who has grey eyelashes! Why must you always get the stuff you don't want???? :perplexed
move to the head top pleassseeee...

Iluvsmuhgrass

I'm going to be a silver chick if the hairs I have are any indication. Mom's is silver and salt/pepper ... dad's was silverish. My sister's had white though. But yes, gray hair is absolutely beautiful.

pisceschica

In my opinion men look the best with that salt and pepper grey especially a little at the temples with the rest of their hair in whatever color their hair is. Now when it comes to women I think they look best in white hair hair. . thats how I hope my hair turns out when i am older. . but I just say that I love paula deen's salt and pepper grey hair. .

lovegan

Dang. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who thinks those grey hairs are pretty. Especially that salt & pepper mixed grey hair.

Strangely enough due to my genes I'll probably be the last person to get them. My grandmom just turned 80 and she's got a head full of black undyed hair with just a hint of grey on the front edges. My mom is another one. She's almost 60 and probably has 20 strands of grey hair.
click for a photo of Grandmom
click for photo of Mom

Oh by the way...I know I look like kid in these pictures but I'm 31 & grown. It's the genes I tell ya! The wonderful genes.

I always want to tell the older women in my husbands family to quit it with the dag-on black hair dye.

I hate that! I think silver/ Black & Silver/White hair is sooooo beautiful.

I can't stand seeing older women & men...65+ years old with jet black dyed hair. YUCK! And the dye seems to make the hair look so chemicalish. (not a word...i know)

I finally convinced my mother-in law to stop using hair dye and her hair is thriving. I helped my mother-in law grow her hair by keeping it in extensions for several months. The silver/gray kanekalon hair. It is so pretty on her. I'll have to post some photos soon when I find them.

Is there anyone else out there who loves the greys?

i can't wait to go gray! it's dignified, soft, and gorgeous!

delitefulmane

I WAS JUST TELLING MY MOM THIS THE OTHER DAY.. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO GREY!! I HAVE A COUSIN IN MY FAMILY THAT CAN'T BE MORE THAT IN HER EARLY 50S OR MID-60S AND IT LOOKS GOREGEOUS ON HER!!

Wandabee

My mom has the most beautiful grey streak in the front of her head. She does rinses and hates the grey, but I think it's lovely and I hape to grey the same way.