Does anyone do hot oil treatments on jus their ends?

MsLizziA

The ends of my sisters hair are always dry! I did a very light dusting because I am trying to revive them or at least keep them until her hair grows out some more. I have considered just dipping her ends in hot oil b.c I remember when my entire head was dry I did this and it was nothing short of a miracle.

Has anyone tried this??

sensi sweetie

I have done this before. Not really instantaneous results (for me), but overtime it definitely helped mend the damage. I use to keep my ends heavily oiled at all times in attempt to salvage them. Between time, jojoba oil and light dustings, my ends are the healthiest they have ever been :grin:

MsLizziA

I have done this before. Not really instantaneous results (for me), but overtime it definitely helped mend the damage. I use to keep my ends heavily oiled at all times in attempt to salvage them. Between time, jojoba oil and light dustings, my ends are the healthiest they have ever been :grin:

How often did u do it?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Long Hair Care Forum App

sensi sweetie

How often did u do it?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Long Hair Care Forum App

All the time!
There was not a minute of a day that my ends weren't heavily oiled. Im sure I looked real attractive walking around with stringy, oily ends... But I know they see me looking lush now, so it was worth it :rofl:

bb09

I'd love to know the same thing, and if anyone does this on their dry (as in not wet) hair?

bb09

bumping^^^^

&MsLizziA, can you explain what you did to get the successful results initially:grin:, and the oils used?